Chapter 5

Jensen's POV

I arrived at Mike's house and was greeted by Mrs. Perkins. She wrapped me in a hug, I wanted to push her away but she was an older woman and I did have respect. "Jensen, my dear it's so good to finally see you. Mike is in his office waiting for you." I smiled at her and headed back to Mike's office. As I approached I could hear him talking with Trevor. Then I heard a voice that I never thought I would hear again. My anger flashed and all I saw was red. She was never supposed to come back here. I let her go once I would not do it again. I drew my gun and burst through the door. Mike and Trevor's eyes widened as I pointed the gun at the blonde woman sitting in the chair. "What the fuck is she doing here?"

Mike stood up and walked in front of the blonde bitch. I stared at him confused, why the hell would he protect her. Her brother was the reason why Catherine was dead. It may have been Seth that shot her, but Carter was the reason why she was there in the first place. "Jensen bro, calm down. Lynn needs our help." I could feel my anger building more and more 

"Why the fuck would I help her? Her brother is why Cat is dead. Or have you forgotten that?" Now it was Mike's turn to get pissed. His eyes got dark. 

"How dare you say that! There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her and how I couldn't save her. So fuck you." I lowered my gun and holstered it. Fuck, I need to calm down before I do something stupid. I turned and headed back to the front door.

    I stormed out the door and out to my car

    I stormed out the door and out to my car. How could he do this to me? I can't, no I won't help her. I punched my car and yelled at the top of my lungs. "FUCK!" I heard someone coming up behind me so I pulled my gun and turned around pointing it at whoever it was. 

"Jensen, stop man. It's just me." Trevor stood in front of me with his hands up. I lowered my gun and put it away. 

"What do you want Trevor? I have nothing to say to you. I will not help that woman end of story." He put his head down and sighed. 

"Look, man, I know that you blame Carter for Catherine's death but Lynn had nothing to do with it. She tried to help all of us, including Catherine. If she hadn't untied us we would all be dead. Just think about that. You know that Catherine would want you to help her." With that said he turned and went back into the house. I needed to think.

    I got in my car and started to drive. I didn't know where I was going but I needed to think about this. I just drove with my mind racing, what the hell am I going to do. I knew Trevor was right, Lynn did help us but I couldn't get over the fact that it was her brother who took Catherine. Before I knew it I was parked in the cemetery and I didn't even know how I got there. I stared at the rows of graves in front of me, then I got out of my car and started to walk. I walked through the rows looking until I found what I was looking for. I stared at the grave in front of me, I felt different things but then as I looked at her name 'Catherine Rose Scott' all I felt was anger. I stood there for a long time just staring at her grave. I was angry at her and at myself. I wasn't there for her when she needed me, I should be dead not her.