Chapter 12

Jensen's POV

Jensen's POV

   I awoke to the intoxicating smell of coconut and vanilla filling my nose. As my eyes adjusted I realized that Lynn was laying next to me with her head near my chest and her hair was under my nose. I didn't remember her coming into me last night, but I did vaguely remember having a nightmare last night and then it stopped and I just felt comfort. At this moment I couldn't help but feel completely relaxed. It just felt right with her in my bed. I softly moved a piece of hair from her face and her eyes opened. "Good morning beautiful. Exactly how did you end up in my bed last night?" I said smiling at her. She shrugged her shoulders at me then bit her lower lip. 

"I was walking by to go get some water and I heard you having a bad dream. I climbed into bed next to you and you seemed to calm down so I guess I just fell asleep to."

    She was so gorgeous laying there biting her lip. It was turning me on, but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I kissed her forehead then whispered in her ear. "You are making me want to bit that lip of yours." I saw her eyes go wide and her body tense. I laughed a little and smiled at her. "Don't worry, I am not going to do that yet. Why don't you stay in bed for a little bit I have a few things to do." She frowned a little bit at me. Well, it was more of a pout.

 "How long are you going to be gone?" I had sat up and was pulling on my jeans. 

"I should be back in a few hours. Go back to sleep." I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I will be back before you know it." She rolled over and wrapped herself up in my sheets. I left her asleep in my bed and something inside of me knew that was where she belonged, but another part of me knew that I needed to stop this now before it got out of control.

I had some things to handle, but it didn't take long. When I returned to the house I went up to my room only to see an empty bed. At first, I was upset, but then I figured it was for the best. I went and showered then headed downstairs. When I got to the end of the stairs I heard someone in the kitchen. I walked in and saw Lynn cooking. She was dancing around the kitchen in some short booty shorts and a tank top. Seeing her walking around the house in something so revealing made me mad. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arm around her and turned her to face me. She jumped when I grabbed her, but then smiled when I turned her around. I glared down at her and her smile faded. "What do you think you are doing walking around in that?" I hissed at her through my teeth. 

"Excuse me. I will wear whatever I want. Now let me go you are hurting me."