Chapter 9

A/N: The song above is "wait" by the ying yang twins. Enjoy
Lynn's POV

I was super excited to go out tonight. It has been a long time since I was able to relax a little bit. I wasn't excited about being around Mike's girlfriend, Rebecca, she hasn't exactly been friendly with me since I arrived. I was hoping that she would be nicer since I wasn't living with them anymore, but either way, I was not going to let her ruin my night out. I was just glad that I had kept one decent outfit for going out in. It was a white skin tight strapless dress that shaped to my body just right. I also had silver and black heels with zippers on the back, super cute and hey a girl needs to look good when she hits the town, even if she is on the run.

 I also had silver and black heels with zippers on the back, super cute and hey a girl needs to look good when she hits the town, even if she is on the run

    After my shower, I did my hair and makeup and got dressed

After my shower, I did my hair and makeup and got dressed. I took one last look in the mirror, my hair was down and I had straightened it out with just a little bit of a wave at the ends I looked hot. I grabbed my handbag and headed down the stairs. I could hear Jensen talking with Mike as I approached the bottom of the stairs. They were all standing in the living room area waiting for me. I walked in and everyone looked up and stared. "Wow Lynn, you look good," Mike said staring at me. Rebecca hit him in the arm hard and then stormed past me to the front door with Mike close behind her. Trevor and his wife Nicole walked out behind them and Nicole gave me a smile as she walked past. She was a sweet woman, I didn't get much interaction with her but she had come by after I first got to Mike's to introduce herself.

When I looked back up Jensen was still staring at me with such intensity that you would think he was going to attack me right then and there. Secretly, I wished he would. I had such an overwhelming feeling down in the pit of my stomach every time he looked at me and now was no different. All of this was very new to me because no man has ever caught my attention the way he has. I didn't know what it was, but I was having a harder and harder time fighting off my feelings. He cleared his throat and walked over to me taking me by the hand and leading me out to the car. He helped me in then climbed in the driver's side. We all took our own cars in case someone needed to leave, Trevor and Nicole had just had a baby a few months ago and this was the first time leaving him with a sitter. Well, she was one of the gang members, but it was still hard on Nicole to leave him. Jensen looked over at me and flashed a little smile. "You really do look good enough to eat." Oh my, I felt a little wetness down in between my thighs.