A note on Parts 1 and 2 of this story

Hello Everyone.

So I wanted to make a quick note here. So far, this story may seem a bit long to you. So far, I have written about 100,000 words of Blake's story. I have published (here on wattpad, of course) about 58,000 words. But any account, this is full length story. I submitted a manuscript to Harlequin this last fall, and they require their authors to write between 50,000 and 60,000 words. So, in some respects, you might expect this story to be over after the last chapter. I mean, she fell in love and conquered her fears! We reached the climax in the teaser prologue! But I feel there is still so much more story to tell. So, originally, I planned to write the camp story with a few "in the future" chapters and an epilogue. But this story has become more for me, so I am making it longer.

The point is, this is the end of PART 1 of this book. Part 1 was all about Blake growing up and learning how to fall in love and trust people. Brady was a big part of this story. He will also be a part of the next part, but he will also change and grow.

Part 2 will be less about paparazzi and drama (though there will be drama with a capital D). Part 2 will be about Blake as an adult in New York, and her journey as a woman trying to start a career and balance that with her relationships. There will be new relationships, and sometimes, it won't be a perfect happy story. I think it's a good change, but it's almost as if part 2 is the sequel to part 1, and I plan to challenge some of your previous expectations. As Blake changes dramatically, the flow of this story will also change.

So, since this is Part two, I plan on adding a teaser. This will include an excerpt from the second to last chapter, with the details omitted. You can try to make guesses as to who is in the teaser and what is happening, but I promise to surprise you. (Or I'll try. Y'all are too smart for me!) I will post the second teaser prologue and begin part 2 in a few days.

Thank you for reading so far, and if you hate long stories, I am sorry. This one came out lengthy, but I love it! Hopefully you will too.