Chapter 11: Satisfying My Needs.

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Lily did, but I must say I was very tempted" He whispered in my ear. Now he was hovering over my body, his hands on either side of me against my bed. He smelt of citrus, peppermint and a hint of a woodsy smell. I tried to move back a little but that just made him grip my dressing gown and pull me closer to him.

"I know you want it, Hope, all you have to do is say and I'll make you feel amazing" He purred.

"What about Jace?" 

"He's in the shower, and you know how long he takes having one. Plus the door is locked and the walls are soundproof. Although I don't really give a fuck, I want to make you scream my name as loud as possible" That was it, my mind had gone completely blank and I was already wet.

He hasn't even touched me yet so god knows what I'll be like when he does.

Mature scene

"Fuck it" I breathed. My hands grab his shirt pulling him forward making our lips smash together. Our tongues fighting for dominance as he untied my dressing gown making it slide off my shoulders leaving me fully naked. His soft lips started kissing my neck trailing down till he reached my chest.

I pulled off his blazer and tried undoing the buttons on his shirt but they were quite difficult so because I'm very impatient I ripped it open making him lift his head up, his eyes full of lust and a teasing smirk placed on his face. "That was my favourite shirt" He faked hurt making me scoff.

"Shut up you idiot and just kiss me"

"With pleasure"

His lips were back on mine, his kisses were rough which I liked. My hands skillfully undid his belt and buttons so I yanked his pants down where he managed to get out of them and kick them across the room. Oliver's lips started to trail down my neck and chest again making me arch my back a little. Suddenly I felt him press his fingers against my folds between my legs.

I moan softly as one of his fingers enters deeper "Oliver" I gasped.

"What is it, Hope?" Oliver asks, smirking up at me.

"I can't wait any longer" I moaned, blushing slightly.

He chuckles before taking his finger out of me. My body sags against the bed with relief before another wave of pleasure coursed through me as I feel his mouth replace his finger.

My hands fly over to grip his hair as his tongue moves inside me. My moans became louder as I feel him press his tongue deeper inside of me, but Oliver pulls away before I could finish my release.

His head rises from between my thigs with a sexy smirk, so I glare at him as I try to regain my senses again. "That was not funny Oliver" I grumbled in annoyance.

He chuckles again before his lips were on mine again "Oh yes it was" He murmured against my lips with a smile.

Well if he wants to play it that way then so be it.

I smile to myself before flipping us over so now I was on top, "Well so is this" I announce, before copying his earlier actions and trailing kisses down his neck. I reach his chest and begin to suck on one spot forming a love bite before continuing down his body. When I reach his boxers I slowly slide them down his legs making his erection spring out.

I look into Oliver's grey eyes before taking him into my mouth slowly, making him let out a low groan. "Fuck Hope." He growled, before groaning again and tilting his bed back onto the bed in pleasure.

I begin to pick up the speed and take more of him in my mouth as more deep groans escape his mouth. His fingers tangle into my hair trying to control my movements, I could feel his length start to twitch so I stopped and lifted my head up with the same smirk he held before.

"Tease," He said whilst gripping my hips and turning me over so now he was back on top. He took my right breast into his mouth and began sucking on my nipple making it hard. My back arched off the bed into him.

"Oliver please" I moaned out, desperately bucking my hips upwards to meet his. His mouth left my breast to look at me with an amused smirk.

"please what gorgeous?" He asked me whilst licking his swollen lips.

"I need you. Now" I groaned giving him a desperate look.

He smirked "As you wish" he muttered before placing his lips on mine

He smirked "As you wish" he muttered before placing his lips on mine. He positions himself at my entrance and slams himself into me, making me moan out in pleasure as I feel all of his length inside me.

We both let out a moan as I buck my hips up again before he presses them down with his hands. "I'm in charge Hope" He growls before slamming into me again.

I let out a cry of pleasure as he picks up his speed and roughness of his thrusts into me. A warm sensation begins to make its way from the pit of my stomach as his thrusts start to go deeper into me before I loudly scream his name as I feel myself come undone beneath him.

The orgasm shatters me as I wrap my legs around Oliver's waist tightly. as he still pounds into me making the headboard bash against the wall. His lips latched onto my chest, nibbling and licking to the point a bruise formed. After what feels like forever, another orgasm erupting from my mouth and unable to keep my eyes open. Oliver lets out his own groan and I feel him release inside me. He thrusts a few more times before placing kisses all over my neck and chest then one last kiss to my lips.

"Well shit, I don't think I'm ever going to get enough of you" Oliver whispered into my ear before pulling out and standing up. I gazed up at his naked body as he started to put his clothes back on, his back muscles flexing.

"I'm gonna need a new shirt since someone ripped this one," He said giving me a glance before walking to my door and unlocking it. He turned my way giving me a flirty wink.

"Now get ready gorgeous, we don't want to be late now do we... Oh, and I can't wait to do this again" He flashed a smile and left my room closing the door behind me. I flopped onto my back unable to speak.

Now I have to get ready for the ball and meet with the golden triad. 

Why do I have this awful feeling that something bad will happen tonight?

A little filler before the ball where you will finally meet Ashton and the leader of the golden triad

A little filler before the ball where you will finally meet Ashton and the leader of the golden triad. I will write and publish that tomorrow night as I am back in work tomorrow:(

It will be a long chapter too, I hope you enjoyed this one!

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X