Chapter 34: Drama and partying

Start from the beginning

" I-I didn't know." Dad said.

" Exactly. You and mom were never there for me. During my 18 years living with you, I left like a prisoner. I'm trapped in the house. I barely could leave because of one mistake." I said.

" It almost killed you!" Dad said.

" Sweetie. We only wanted to protect you. The world isn't safe." Mom said.

" How about now? You and Dad are not protecting me. You are letting me back to the person who broke my heart and almost killed me." I said.

Everyone talked everything out. My parents got to know the guys and Kylie. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and let him in.

" Hey, Justin." I said.

" Why are they here?" He asked.

" Why can't they?" I asked. I pushed him to the couch.

" Er..." Before Justin could say something. Taylor walks in.

" Taylor." I mumble. Taylor went straight to me and pull me to the kitchen.

" Let me go." I said. He held on.

" Why is Justin here?" He said.

" Why are you here?" I said.

" Justin isn't good." He said.

" I know. Why are you here?" I said.

" I came to warn you. " He said.

" Wow. My hero." I said, sarcastically.

" What are you up too?" Justin walked in. Taylor put my on the counter and grabbed my waist. I'm getting uncomfortable. What is happening?

Justin was about to say something but Taylor's lips connected with mines. Oh my gosh. Taylor pulled away.

Oh no. I liked the kiss. What?

I look to see a mad Justin. I see Taylor smirk. Justin came up to me and pulled me to him. He began to drag me. Taylor grabbed me. Justin wouldn't let go. Taylor went in front of Justin and punched his face. Justin let go off me. Taylor grabbed me and we "ran" to the living room.

Everyone looked at me then Taylor. Justin came out with a bloody nose and a red mark.

" Okay, Christina. You need to stop cheating on me." Justin said.

" I'm not cheating on you. I'm not even dating you." I said. Justin looked at me.

" Acting, duh!" Kian said.

" I found out." I said.

" How?" Justin said.

" The note you left." I said. Justin looked at guys.

" Justin. You need to move on. We weren't right for each other." I said. He just left.

" I guess we are back to normal." Taylor said.

" Fine." I pushed Taylor. He looked at me.

" Why did you kiss me? " I shout.

" I wanted to." He said.

" Did you know that I hate you?" I said.

" I wanted to change that." Taylor said. I looked at him. Then I looked at my parents. I walked to them.

" Are we good?" I said. They nodded. I smiled and hugged them.

" Hun. You and Sky are not a disgrace. And you are welcome back anytime." Dad said. I hugged him again. They left.