Chapter 36: Stain me

Start from the beginning

"Huh?"

"Hehe, people like you need to know how to use knives cause the wrong person just might make you snap!" when he said that my blade crumpled turned a dark purple then into dust and ashes of decay. I flipped off when he swiped his hand over, trying to touch my skin. 

"I see no point in being here. I will take me leave. Take me back to Houshi city"

"Shigaraki please reconsider. He will be a big help to us" the misty guy says. There was a pause before we all agreed eventually.  

"Now if you'll excuse me. I need to eliminate some fake hero's. But...I must say...that little girl (Y/n) sure did pull on my heart strings once she saw what I've seen" I licked my scratched lips. 

~Back to you~

I felt a hard tug on my fur making me jut to a sudden stop at the crossing to the road. I panted hard. I heard muffled sounds. Is Midoriya trying to talk to me. My ears ringed. What the hell was that all about!?

"(Y/n)!" I shook my furry face and pounced forward. 

"Let's just get those god damn treats!" I barked, he shuts up and grips my fur again. My inside my heart and brain were scrambled. Shit this is bad. 

....He's coming (Y/n)....

'Huh? Who?'

....He's coming (Y/n)...keep me on dock you'll need it...

After that she didn't talk to me so I just kept in mind like she said. Something's coming and it's making me fur stand on it's edge. I will do what must be done through if needed. 

~Time skip over to day three of Internships~

I slammed against a wall beside Midoriya. Damn! This guy really is scary. I wonder how dad even put up with him!

"O-one more!" I say getting back up. "That's enough for both of you's for today. Put on your costumes now. We'll be taking it to the next level" he said. 

"Huh?" we both say in sync. I limply get up and changed. "S-so what are we doing exactly sir?" Midoriya asked.  

"Like I said to the next phase. We are going to take down some villains!" our intern replied. 

"Eh! B-but shouldn't we just continue with the combat training here?" Midoriya notes while we walked down the stairs and onto the pathway. "Yay" I add, "You guys have already faced villains before so it'll be a piece of cake. Besides it'll where off that charm of you hitching traits when fighting" he says waving down a taxi. 

We hop inside and click our belts. 

"We are going to where the main agency's are so we will be able butch up some small fights. Trust me it'll do you both some work" I nod, but then I realized that we will be passing Houshi city. 

"Where Lida is, maybe I'll send him a text once we pass that place. I hope he's alright" a thought entered my mind. I gripped the skirt tilt to my new suit. I folded my wings in so they would have more space to breathe. 

~Time skip to train~

I sat in between my Intern and Deku. I sat in silence while Midoriya chats away to the little yellow dude. Who's this Stain guy? Hee seems very important since I was able to see through his eyes for a minute. Things are getting weirder and weirder. 

His Quirk...seems dangerous too. He killed or either damaged pro heroes so bad they could not recover fully to their original posts. Just like with what happened to Lida older brother. He better not be holding a personal grudge against this. Oh who am I kidding. Of course he is.