"Are you sure?" Asked Rosa.

"Yeah, how do you know for certain," asked Iris.

"Well, I was walking over to their room to show them Chikorita. When I got to the door I just kept Korrina screaming yes yes yes, repeatedly. What else could it be?" Bonnie explained innocently.

Everyone sweatdropped, except for Max, who was just as innocent as Bonnie on the subject. Dawn then passed Shauna twenty pokedollars.

"Good morning everyone," Korrina said cheerfully.

Everyone looked up and saw Korrina and Clemont walking in hand in hand. Korrina was happily making her way to two empty seats, not noticing the uncomfortable looks directed towards them, however Clemont did.

"Clemont, Korrina look, my Pokémon egg hatched," Bonnie called out to them.

Clemont and Korrina walked over and met Chikorita. While Korrina was petting it, Clemont leaned towards Bonnie and quietly asked, "why is everyone giving Korrina and I strange looks?"

"Oh, they are all probably waiting for you and Korrina to announce your engagement," Bonnie replied, just loud enough so that Korrina could hear also.

"WHAT!?" Clemont yelled.

"It's no use trying to hid it you two. I heard Korrina screaming yes, repeatedly this morning when I passed by your room," Bonnie said in her normal scolding voice.

Clemont turned a very bright red and became unresponsive, while Korrina was lighter shade of red, but could respond.

"Bonnie, Clemont didn't propose to me this morning," said Korrina with a serious look.

"He didn't," said Bonnie sounding disappointed.

"Nope." Korrina then smiled, "he proposed to me last night!" Korrina said showing her engagement ring.

Bonnie squealed with delight as she hugged Korrina. Everyone else cheered for the engagement.

"So then you were just reliving that happy moment this morning right?" Bonnie asked as she looked up at her from the hug.

Korrina blushed a little more, "yup, that's right."

Korrina and Clemont sat down and started to enjoy their breakfast. During this time Clemont and Korrina named Bonnie the flower girl, which made her very happy. They also asked Max to be the ring bearer, Serena to be the maid of honor, and Ash to be the best man, to which they all accepted. They decided their wedding was going to be in about a year, was going to be held in Kalos, and kind of small. Korrina would have wanted to get married sooner, but she didn't want to take attention from Ash and Serena's wedding that was going to be happening soon.

They all conversed for a few minutes before the doors flew opened and a man in his mid thirties walked in. He had long green hair held back in a ponyta tail, and was wearing a gray suit with a bright pink button up shirt under the jacket.

"Good morning everyone," the man said too enthusiastically for morning.

"Ah, hello Dean," said Ilene.

He walked up, took a knee, and kissed Ilene's hand.

"Serena, this is Dean. He is the Palace party planner. He's here to help you with anything you need with planning yours and Ash's wedding," explained Ilene.

"Oh, so you are the new princess. My you look more beautiful in person. Oh let me take a look at you," Dean said very quickly, as if he had already had a whole pot of coffee this morning.

He briskly walked over to Serena, helped her to her feet and looked her over.

"Yes, yes, yes! You will make a stunning bride. Great body that will work with so many designers. Prince Ash stand up beside please. Yes, excellent height, not so much shorter than the prince, this will be perfect. Prince Ash, you can sit down now. And I'm loving you fashion. This outfit is so nice, oh and the touch of blue, I just love it," Dean said, not letting anyone get a word in.