Chapter 65

Author's Notes:
Welcome to the next installment of The Secret Prince. Well good news is I have cell service so I'm able to update. My days are very busy now, but my nights give me time to work on this, so that's good.

Now to the good stuff, if you like my story please vote, feel free to leave comments, and share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 65, enjoy.

"KICK HIS ASS ASH! I'LL PROTECT SERENA!" Calem yelled as he ran.

Lysandre saw this in shock, then looked back over at Ash, who had a wicked smirk on his face.

"QUICK KILL HIM," Lysandre yelled.

The grunts recovered from their distraction and aimed their weapons at Ash, but it was too late. Ash was glowing blue as he slammed both of his hands into the ground. A powerful pulse of aura fired outward from him, resembling a dome. It passed through Ash's pokemon and hit the grunts, knocking them back and onto the ground. The grunts tried to get up, but a second pulse came, even stronger than the last, and knocked them out.

"Now that I took out the trash, it's just you and my Lysandre," Ash said coldly.

Lysandre smirked. A device floated down from above and attached to Lysandre's back. Then he placed two devices on the sides of his head, that formed into orange glasses, similar to the ones the officers wore. Upon completion of the glasses three arms extended from the device on his back, each with a red light on the end that pointed at Ash.

Lysandre then pulled out a black pokeball and released the pokemon inside. Yveltal let out his battle cry and stared down Ash's pokemon. Much to Lysandre's surprise, Ash's pokemon all were looking excited to battle Yveltal, and they were. All of Ash's pokemon had developed a certain level of, what some people would call, crazy. As they all wanted to test themselves against a legendary pokemon.

Ash then held his key stone out in front of his chest. "Lucario, MEGA EVOLVE!"

Upon Lucario completing his mega evolution, Ash turned to Greninja and they both nodded. "Alright Greninja, LETZ GO!"

A pillar of water erupted from under Greninja as he took on his complete Ash-Geninja form.

"Pikachu stick with me. The rest of you, have fun knocking Yveltal out of the sky," Ash instructed.

The other four pokemon let out and excited battle cry as they charged at the legendary pokemon.

Lysandre then pulled out another pokeball and released a male Pyroar.

"Ok then. Pikachu, Pyroar is all yours."

Pikachu sparked with electricity as he jumped off of Ash's shoulder and charged at Pyroar with quick attack.

"Good, now it's just you and me, just like your father said it would be," Lysandre taunted as he stepped down to Ash's level.

The mention of Ash's father only made him more angry. He formed an aura sphere in his right hand.

"So you want to play a game of catch, perfect father son game," Lysandre taunted again.

Ash was now furious and threw the aura sphere at Lysandre. One of the arms from the device on Lysandre's back fired a red beam at the aura sphere that caused it to dissipate.

Ash's eyes widened in shock, as Lysandre just smirked. Ash created two more aura spheres and threw them. A red beam came from two of the arms and dissipated the aura spheres. Ash then started creating aura sphere after aura sphere and threw them at Lysandre, but each one was dissipated.