Chapter 8: Breakups & Rebound Sex.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well don't you look attractive," I said walking over to him to take the food out of his mouth.

"Hey, that's mine" He whines sticking his bottom lip out.

I bite into the piece of chicken, slowly tearing a piece off with my blue eyes looking into his pretty brown ones.

Some people may think I'm a little flirty but I'm a woman who has needs and I've only ever been with two men in my life.

My daughter has gone and I may never see her again.

I used to like Caleb, he's a gorgeous man there's no doubt about it. A relationship isn't something I need right now, I need to take down my enemies but I do need something that will help me forget the pain I have had to go through since meeting the three boys.

Maybe along the way, I'll find true love but for now, I need a distraction.

I'm emotional and angry, don't judge me.

"If you carry on looking at me like that beautiful, I may have to kiss you" He puts his food down onto the counter then took a step closer to me.

"Kiss me then" I whispered seductively.

So he did, but only for a few seconds till he pulled away scanning my face.

"You're with Ryan Hope, I shouldn't have done that" He rushed out trying to walk away but I grabbed his hand making him stop to look at me. 

"We aren't together anymore Caleb" He smiled at me in an instant before lifting me up onto the counter knocking the food onto the floor, his eyes clouding with lust.

Mature scene.

Caleb's hand slowly make their way up my naked thigh (I'm wearing a short black dress) then stopped to play with the waist of my underwear. His touch sent shivers up my body.

He cupped my breast with his other hand smirking at me. I gasped at the sudden contact-making his smirk even bigger.

"Maybe we should..."

His lips came down on mine, cutting whatever I was going to say off

His lips came down on mine, cutting whatever I was going to say off. Without breaking the kiss he took my hands that were gripping on the edge of the counter and placed them on his chest. I quickly broke the kiss to remove his shirt and I couldn't help but stare at his chest.

My hands ran over his muscles making his tremble under my touch.

His lips started to kiss my neck, my eyes closed and my head fell back to give him more access. Caleb's hand went into my hair to turn my head slightly so he could kiss along my collarbone. My hands slid up his chest and into his white hair messing it up a little.

The heat started to build up between us and I was all but gone. All I could think about was him, the way he made me feel.

Caleb tugged on the bottom of my dress to pull it over my head leaving me in my silver underwear. As one of his hands unhooked my bra the other went straight to my panties.

Pulling me forward he slid the thin fabric down my thighs making them fall to the ground. Our lips were back on each other again fighting for dominance.

My legs were wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to me, my grip in his hair became tighter making him moan in my ear. His hand found my breast again giving it a rough squeeze.

We were completely lost in each other, the entire world vanished and it was just us. Nothing else mattered right now. The sexual tension from the past was being released.

Suddenly he lifted me off the counter and placed me down on to the kitchen table. My legs wrapped around his waist again, my hands clutching his back as he swirled his tongue over my left nipple, the sensitive nub hardening at his tongues warmth. Caleb cupped my sex, a whimper coming from my lips.

"Oh, Caleb" I shut my eyes with pleasure. He stood up straight, pressing his tip against my slit. He thrust his hips forward making me dig my nails into the wood. Then he started to move, my hips lifting up to meet his thrusts.

He was pounding harder into me, lustful moans escaping the both of us. My walls started to tighten around him, so he started moving faster making the table rock.

"H-Hope I'm gonna..." He thrust into me again, releasing his seed into me. I cried out in pleasure, feeling the wetness dripping down my leg. As our pants stopped we both looked at each other, realizing we were still in the kitchen.

Thank god no one came in.

After throwing back on our clothes Caleb looked at me.

"So was this a one-time thing or?" He asked me. Of course, I want this to happen again, but I don't want to be judged seen as I've just broken up with Ryan but maybe my dad was right. Maybe I did deserve better and I'm young. 

Us teenagers make mistakes and we learn from them. I think the best thing for me is to explore my options, my relationship with West and Ryan was rushed. I'm going to take my time, figure out who I want.

"After what we just did, I don't think I could get enough but this doesn't mean we are getting together" I pointed out.

"Just give me some time"

Just a filler chapter for everyone

Just a filler chapter for everyone. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X