Chapter 7: I'm Going To Miss You So Much Baby Girl.

Start from the beginning

"If it becomes too dangerous I need you to take her out of this country, far away from me. I don't want you to tell me where you're going, I don't want you to contact me in case someone traces it back to you. Promise me you will keep my daughter safe"

"But she's your little girl Hope, I can't do that..."

"Yes you can and you will. If I have to send her away for a long time with the risk of me never seeing her again then I will because if I lose her to a monster it will kill me. There's no one else I trust more in this world than you, so please dad, please promise me you will do this for me." My tears started to fall down my cheeks.

Even my dad had the odd tear running down his face, which is unusual for him.

"I promise Pumpkin"

Flashback over.

We finally finished packing all of my dad's and Milas belongings with help from my friends.

Ryan was still in bed resting, doctor's orders. Miles and my dad started taking the suitcases down ready to be put into the car.

My uncle and brother were leaving with them which took a lot of persuasion from me. I knew a dangerous fight was going to go down between us all and I couldn't put my family in danger, this was between me and whoever dared to threaten me.

I told Lily to leave with them but she's stubborn. Even though she cried her eyes out that Mila was leaving us, she refused to leave my side.

Everyone left the room as I held my daughter one last time. She has no idea what's happening right now, but knowing she will be we three men who I know will protect her at all costs helped a little.

She will be safe with them.

Mila was smiling away showing her tiny tooth that was starting to show, her twinkling blue eyes gazing into mine making me tear up. She started to wriggle about reaching for my hair to tug on it.

So I brought her into a hug where she melted into me for a few minutes, my head rested on top of hers gently hoping this could last forever.

"I'm going to miss you so much baby girl, I will always love you no matter what"

"Maa-ma" Hearing her say mama for her first words broke my heart because this will probably be the last time I'll hear it.

I'll be a mother without a child, or if things don't plan out to how I want it she will be a child without a mother.

"Come on baby, let's take you to grandad and uncle Miles" I picked up her favourite teddy Bambi and left the room with her.

As I made my way down the stairs everyone was stood there including Ryan as they said there goodbyes. When I made it to the floor people glanced my way with sad smiles.

Lil came over and took her out of my arms to give her a cuddle followed by everyone else. My dad came over with his arms stretched out so I collapsed into him, feeling his warm touch one last time. He placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Be safe Pumpkin, I'm going to miss you so much. I love you" My dad whispered into my ear.

"I love you too, make sure you all look after each other and stay safe" I stepped back to see him nod, trying not to cry.

Miles appeared behind him, giving me an annoyed by an unhappy look. My feet carried me until I was stood directly in front of him as I was trying so hard to keep my tears held back.

"Please let me stay, I've only just got you back" I shuck my head.

"I will not let West hurt you or my family, you were already taken away from me once. With you four here, I won't be able to concentrate and go through with my plan, Just make sure my little girl doesn't forget about me. I have written a letter for her with some pictures inside just so she knows why I had to do this" Miles places his hand on the back of my head pulling me in for a hug which I gladly accepted.

I could feel his body start to shake making me fall apart.

"You will see her again. You will see all of us again, your so strong Bambi. I know you can do this so please don't cry." I nodded my head but I didn't look up, I just clung onto him a little longer knowing this will probably be my last time seeing him.

Finally, he let go of me as he wiped my tears away.

"We will see you soon" My uncle came over to give me a big squeeze. "Goodbye Angel, I'm so proud of you and I know I made the right choice with choosing you to take over this gang"

I gave him a smile which he returned. When everyone was done giving Mila hugs and kisses Caleb handed her back to me so I could give her one last hug and kiss. It was time for them to leave so I looked at her one last time before handing her over to my dad.

They all walked over to the door before waving to us all and then they left. My heart started to break all over again making my knees buckle. I became limp and fell to the floor unable to stop myself from crying. I felt someone kneel beside me taking me into their arms.

 I felt someone kneel beside me taking me into their arms

"I've got you beautiful, always"

So I actually cried writing this chapter but I hope you enjoy it

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X