"I could never get passed you, could I Puddin'?" She smiled. Was this another hallucination? Surely I wasn't drunk enough to be seeing her, unless...unless she was really standing in front of me. "I knew you'd come here, which is why I'm here. I waited on you."

"Why are you here?" I growled, glaring at her. Her smeared makeup and dirty pale skin made her look so unappealing to the eye. Mine especially. 

"I understand the hatred you have for me, which is why you constantly keep trying to kill me, but you should know by now that it won't be that easy. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck, placing soft kisses on my neck. I groaned, trying my best to resist how good that felt, but it wasn't working out in my favor. She knew exactly what kissing my neck does to me, which is why she went straight for my sexual weakness.

"I won't ask you again..." I wrapped my hand around her neck and squeezed it as hard as I could, shoving her away from me. "WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE?!" She tried to throw her head back and laugh, but my grip was too strong so all she could do was cough and gasp for air. I let her go and watched as she dropped down to my feet, looking up at me with tears in her eyes. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. She better not fucking cry.

"What does she have that I don't?" She asked me.

"What?"

"You heard me! What does that rich, black bitch have that I don't?" Her voice held a little too much bass and that sent me into a violent rage. I backhanded her, sending her flying across the room, as I stormed over to where she was and grabbed her hair.

"Don't you...EVER...raise your voice at me again!" I growled at her. "And don't you ever fix your mouth to disrespect my queen!"

"Oh, so she's your queen now?" Harley whimpered, rubbing the side of her face. "What happened to people like us not falling in love?"

"I'm not in love!"

"Oh yeah? Who you tryna convince here, Puddin'? Me or you?" She pulled herself off of the floor, fixing her clothes, before looking up at me. "Let's face it, Mistah J, people like you and me...we belong together! And I'm not about to sit here and let you leave me for another girl, when you know that she will NEVER love you the way that I do!" I threw my head back and groaned irritably, tired of listening to her constant ranting and whining. 

"Unless you want to end up like your friends...I suggest you leave and don't come back!" I snapped, pointing at her.

"I know she's pregnant." She blurted out. My face showed no type of emotion as I just glared at her, watching as her lips turned up into a smirk. "I got your attention at last. I thought that I would." She brushed passed me and walked over towards the bar, grabbing two cups and pouring whisky into both glasses.

"You hate whisky." 

"I know...but you don't." She handed me a cup, tapping our glasses together, before she downed the brown liquor. "Ahh, that's terrible. Drink up Puddin', and I'll pour us another one."

"What are you up to?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing. We're just celebrating that's all. Now...enough questions and drink up." I know she didn't spike my drink or anything because I was watching her as she made them, but I was still confused and curious about what she had up her sleeve. Nevertheless, I downed the burning liquid and handed her my glass, watching as she poured another drink. "Shall we make a toast?"

"Fuck no!"

"Oh come on, Mistah J! Let's toast!" She raised her glass high in the air, nudging for me to do the same. I didn't budge. "Fine then. Here's to my Puddin' and I reuniting, leaving this disgusting city behind, and everything that comes with it! Cheers!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I broke the glass in my hand, squeezing it as hard as I possibly could, feeling the stinging pain in my hand as I glared at Harley. "I don't know what has gotten into that beautiful, crazy head of yours, but we will never be an us again! EVER!"

"You sure about that?" She questioned, smirking at me. She took a small sip of her whisky, sitting it down on the table, before pulling a phone out of her pocket. "You see this? This phone controls a device that was injected into that handsome millionaire's neck, along with his precious little daughter. You know? The one that you love so much and knocked up? With one push of a button, this small little nanite could blow the head right off of a body, killing the person instantly. Now...I'm sure you wouldn't want that to happen to that precious toy of yours, do you?"

"You're crossing a very dangerous line, doll face." I warned her.

"I don't see it that way, my love. Now...here's the deal. You're going to cut all ties with her and run away with me, somewhere where we can have a fresh start and terrorize a city without that stupid bat swooping in and stopping all the fun. Doesn't that sound like a dream come true, Puddin'?" As much as I hated to admit it...what she was saying did sound nice and that's exactly what I wanted. Stealing money and jewels, wreaking havoc on all the innocent people, all while disturbing the peace and having fun. I wanted all of that, but...I didn't want that with Harley. I wanted that with Alex, but I knew she wouldn't choose the villain life; especially now that she's pregnant with our kid. And if I'm being honest...I didn't want her to choose that life. I wanted her to stay and be a mother, following in Bat brains footsteps to protect the city that he loved so much. "If you refuse me, I will press this button and I will blow her fucking head off. No more Alex, no more baby. But...if you decide to come with me, I will destroy this phone and we can ride off into the nighttime and live happily ever after. So...what's it going to be Puddin'? Me or them?"