Chapter 27- Oh please.

Começar do início

Oh shut up, don't act like you never wanted to have sex before. I don't understand why you're so ashamed of something so natural. You can't blame me for what turns you on. It's up to you whether you find it hot or not, I had nothing to do with it....They're most definitely going at it with a strap on though. Have that for a visual.

You're horrible.

Although I was bothered, extremely bothered, my body kept heating up even though I wanted it to stop.

Common, just touch yourself. No shame in it.

I don't know...what if they walk in?

But what? It's not like they're going to walk in right? They're busy with themselves...you're horny and you deserve release as much as they do. Common, just place your hand a little lower...

Slowly I let my hand travel down my body. I felt my own soft skin as my fingers ran down my own body. When I closed my eyes, I could see Mistress's fingers wrap around Katie's slender neck as she pinned Katie's hands above her head.

Katie's soft moans fell from her lips as mistress was pounding into her. My fingers made their way down. I began to slowly, rub myself. I let out a small breath, feeling my body send out sparks of pleasure.

I focused more, on Katie's moaning.

"That's my good girl." I could hear mistress almost purr. Katie's moans continued to pierce through the air. Along with Mistress grunting with effort.

I gripped the sheets as my fingers started to move faster.

"Fu-- nnmm.." I breathed. I put my free hand to my mouth to muffle the sounds that escaped my lips.

I began to pant softly, I could feel the tiny beads of sweat that began to form on my brow already. The covers quickly became hot and stuffy, making it impossible to breathe. So, I flung the fabric to the side.

As I listened in on the two closely, I couldn't help but feel a little jealous myself. Not that, I wanted attention.

Fuck, this...It's not- it's not enough.

Haha, damn you've really been ruined haven't you?

I haven't! It's your fault!

Why? Why not admit you need something inside of you. Something like mistress's co-

No! I don't need it...

Yet here you are, unable to cum because you need something inside of you.

That's not true! I don't need-

At that moment, the bathroom door opened. I could hear the squeaking of someone stepping from the bathroom.

Quickly, even though my body was warm, and sticky with sweat I threw the covers back over me.

I guess I had lost myself in conversation that I didn't hear when they finished. The covers were extremely hot stuffy.

I wanted to throw them back off but, I didn't want to be exposed. Instead, I created a small gap where air could get in. It was a small relief, but better than nothing.

I looked out of the covers to peek a little, to see who it was. I could still hear the shower going in the background.

Of course, Mistress was the first out. I could see the tiny droplets of water that were still on her skin. I watched how they slid from her skin.

I was almost in a daze, watching the tiny water droplets fall from her.

But when she threw her towel onto the bed, I immediately closed my eyes just in case she could see me.