"Well...fine." He seemed to give up on convincing me and sighed.

"We still need to do something for your birthday." Aaron pointed out and I cringed.

"Please no."

"Oh yeah, it was a few days ago wasn't it? Why didn't you tell us." Hunter commented.

"I don't celebrate my birthday, you guys can't say much, it's not like you did anything special for Zac and your birthday when they passed a while ago." I said to Hunter.

I wouldn't have even known if it wasn't for the semi casual greetings the brothers gave them on the day. I mean, birthdays are for kids anyway so it makes sense.

"Hmm, I still have to give you that present I promised, perhaps when we get back."

"Yes, we can do stuff when we get back home."

"Besides, it's different for us, we've had big birthdays before, but you haven't from what I've gathered." Nate pointed out.

"I prefer it that way." I stated. "If you try make it a big deal I'll leave and live in France okay." I warned bluntly and he snorted.

"Noted." Aaron smiled.

"Are you okay? You sound really tired and dull." Hunter suddenly asked me with a raised brow.

"It's because of the sedative." Nate commented.

"It's herbal!" Aaron defended again and gave Nate a look.

"Still works the same."

"Hah, you're going to be in so much trouble when the others get here Aaron." Hunter chuckled.

"Why?" He frowned.

"You're not doing a very good job of looking after him are you."

"I don't really need to be looked after." I muttered quietly. "Besides, he's doing perfect, it's not like you're doing anything, or can say anything." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He widened his eyes and awkwardly clicked his tongue. "Okaaayyy. Down boy."

"That cut of yours still hasn't been treated." Nate pointed out flatly.

I sighed and looked down at the dry cut. "It's fine, that's my responsibility anyway."

"It could get infected." Aaron awkwardly coughed and pointed out.

I looked at him to see his cheeks were a little red.

What? Did I say something weird? Ugh I'm too tired for this.

"I'm going to bed." I said after a small sigh.

"It's 8pm?"

"Mhm." I mumbled before climbing the ladder and sitting on the bed.

I heard some quiet muttering before Nate climbed the ladder as well.

"Early bed sounds good." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I lay back on the bed and then browsed my phone silently as he got ready for bed.

"Are you going to stay in your clothes again?" He smirked after he had finished undressing.

"Don't you have pyjamas?" I asked as a reply and he shrugged.

"I'm a nude sleeping type." He said and I gave him a concerned look. "But, for you, the boxers can stay on." He chuckled.

"Weird."

"What? You're usually no different, don't recall ever seeing you in pajamas."

"I don't sleep in the nude, dude." I mumbled then snickered at the rhyming.