31 - "Jonah, can you get your clingy girlfriend off me?"

"Remind me to never go swimming with you ever again" groaning, I slump down on the couch, my phone in my hand as I loose my grip around it and shuffle around until I'm somewhat comfortably lying on my back, taking up quite a lot of space.

"Make some room and stop complaining" Zach comments, basically plopping down on my legs as I pull them away from underneath him before I put them in his lap, raising my head in his direction as a small scoff leaves my lips.

"Are you calling me fat?" Raising both eyebrows at the young boy, I recieve an eyeroll in return.

"Right, that's exactly what I was getting at" offering me a deadpanned look afterwards, Zach drops his arms on my legs, pulling them closer to his bare stomach.

"Stop bullying me" pouting, I fall back onto the couch, my eyes glued to the ceiling, my phone lying on my stomach now.

"You are one to talk" scoffing, Zach playfully hits my leg.

"I am just stating facts. You are the little one after all" blindly pointing a finger in his direction, I'm awaiting a stupid answer as I just gave him the perfect opportunity.
The rest of the boys now sitting down on the couch around the two of us, caught up in their own conversations.

"So am I" Zach offers, using exactly the answer I expected.

"Rude!" Scoffing, I kick my foot into his stomach lightly.

"Oww!" Reacting way too dramatic, Zach makes me jump slightly as he yells loudly.

"What did you two do now?" Sighing Corbyn turns to us as I tilt my head up to look at him, only to see him with a disappointed expression on his face.

"Zach called my fat" I pout, crossing my arms slightly before I fall back on my back.

"I did not! You said it yourself, I was just-" complaining, Zach pushes my legs off his lap as I fall off the couch completely in the process, a loud thud ringing through the air before I poke my head up and glare at the young boy, who tries to hide his laugh as I climb back onto the couch, grabbing the nearest pillow as I hear the rest of the boys laugh loudly.

"You are dead." Blowing out some air, I raise my arms in the air before I begin slamming the pillow into Zach's sides, a 'war scream' acompanies my poor attempts to hurt him.

"Okay kids, let's stop before someone gets hurt" getting a hold of the pillow, Daniel tries to pull it out of my grip as a glare is thrown his way.

"Stop looking at me like that. He was the one who did it" raising an eyebrow at me, he nods his head towards Zach as I loosen my grip on the pillow and sit down next to the young boy, arms and legs crossed as I huff slightly.

"Good girl" Daniel nudges my side as he plops down next to me, hugging the pillow to his chest.

"I'm not a dog" rolling my eyes playfully, I nudge him back, his chuckles filling my ears.

"Sometimes you act like one though" Zach sticks his tongue out to me as I glare at him.

"Are you calling my girl a bitch?" Jonah pipes up as I raise my eyebrowa at Zach, a smirk playing on my lips.

"God damn it, I can't say anything anymore!" Groaning Zach throws his head back.

"That's the first right thing you said like... ever" pouting my lips, I nod my head at Zach, who sends me another glare.

"I hate you" huffing, the young boy crosses his arms as I giggle lightly, the rest of the boys chuckling with me.

"Aww, I'm pretty sure you love me" cuddling up to his side, my arms snake around his shoulders as I lean onto him, my knees almost on his lap.