30 - "Smile for the camera"

"I'm going to say this before we get in the water, but I don't want to drown so please don't dunk me under too much? I can barely reach the surface as it is" glancing at the boys, I narrow my eyes at them.

"Yeah, like, please don't kill her, okay? I kinda like this one" throwing an arm around my shoulders, Jonah offers me a big grin as I playfully roll my eyes.

"Funny" I tease in an annoyed voice before he sneaks a quick kiss to me cheek.

"That's so disgustingly cute, I literally can't bear to watch this" hearing those words, I begin to turn around to give Zach a deathglare before my feet are leaving the ground and I'm being picked up by the young boy, thrown over his shoulder as my eyes turn big.

"Zach! Put me down! If you throw me in the water, I'm seriously not going to talk to you ever again!!" Trying to wiggle out of his grip, I soon realise that there is no point seeing that he is quite strong.

"I wasn't even thinking about that. But that's a good idea" he says, his grip tightening around my body, the boys behind him laughing as I give them a big glare, seeing them smirk at me in return.

"Zach, I'm serious! I'm never talking to you again, I-"
Hitting the water, I never get to finish the sentence. Now technically Zach didn't throw me in the water, he jumped into the pool with me still in his arms.

Swimming to the surface, I have my trouble staying above the surface as my toes barely touch the ground as I cough slightly, my hair stuck to my face, my eyes searching the water for Zach as I see him laughing his ass off as he keeps his distance from me.

"I hate you" I cross my arms, a pout forming on my lips.

"I didn't throw you in the water" he shrugs, an eyebrow raised as he offers a smirk, getting a little closer to me.

"I know. That's why I hate you" huffling slightly, I turn my head away from him, playing sulky as I hear him approach me.

"Aww, Cam, come here you little cutie" his arms quickly snaking around my shoulders, Zach pulls me into him as I just huff again.

"Noo" whining slightly, I make no attempt to push him away as I throw my head back and pout again.

"You love me" he laughs, pulling me closer to him.

"I don't. I hate you" being as serious as I can, I still don't hug Zach back.

"Who is taking you to that concert next week?" Pulling away from me slightly, he raises an eyebrow at me, his eyes searching mine as a smirk spreads across my lips.

"You" sighing, I push his shoulder back slightly, not achieving much as his arms snake closer around me before he drops them entirely.

"So you should be nice to me. Don't you think?" Tilting his head to the side, Zach offers me a look.

"I guess" rolling my eyes a second time, I turn to look why the rest of the guys turned so quiet, which was a stupid idea as they decided to jump into the water at exactly that moment.

"GUYS! What the hell!?" Wiping the water out of my face, I throw my arms in the air as they begin laughing at me as soon as they reach the surface.

"Thanks for the distraction, Zach" Jack offers the young boy a bro fist.

"I... I'm not even mad. That was good" shaking my head, I make my way to the edge of the pool, pushing myself up so I sit on it, my legs dangling in the water as I lean back slightly, enjoying the sun as I close my eyes.

Listening to the boys laughing and having fun in the water, I smile to myself, my eyes dancing around the pool, seeing Zach and Jack doing some jumps in the pool as Daniel and Corbyn lean on the edge at the other end of the pool, talking.
My eyes landing on Jonah, I nee him getting towards me, a smile on his face.