28 - "Stop, I'm going to pee"

Tapping away on my phone, I'm focused on the instagram posts I'm looking at, not paying attention to whatever is going on in front of me as I step out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me as someone clears their throat, my eyes snapping to all five boys standing in front of me.

Raising my eyebrow, I put my phone down and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Cam, we are sorry" Zach clears his throat as he takes a step towards me.

Having my trouble to hide my smile, I'm feeling blessed to have these boys in my life. And meaning so much to them that they're genuinely scared I'm annoyed with them.
Discreetly pulling my phone up, I start an instagram story, filming the five boys in front of me.

"We are really sorry for teasing you, can we just hug it out please?" Danny steps closer to me as well, a pout on his lips as he streches his arms out to me.

"I wasn't mad at you guys, I could never be" I roll my eyes playfully before locking my phone and engulfing Danny and Zach in a hug as they are the closest to me with the other three boys joining the group hug within a second, the six of us chuckling lightly as I get a little squished in the arms of the five boys, but there's no way I'm going to complain.

"I love you guys" cuddling closer to whoever it is to my right, I rest my head against his chest.

"We love you more" Jonah speaks up, the boy I'm leaning on taking in a breath as if he was about to say something but decided against it.
Raising my head, I see Zach standing next to me, his lips shut in a tight line as I can't help but laugh at the sight of it.

"Go on, say it" I nudge his shoulder slightly.

"You definitely do" he nods his head towards Jonah, said boy rolling his eyes playfully as the rest of us laughs a little.

Slowly pulling away from each other we are left standing in the hallway not really knowing what to do next.

"So... about that pool day? I think I'm in" I break the silence, fidling around with my phone.

"Awesomeeeee" Jack sings slightly, throwing his arm around my shoulders as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, then go and get ready" laughing, I push his face away from me as he decides to annoy me a little, forcing his face against my hand before he cuddles close to me, his cheek pressed against mine, making me pull a face, the rest of the boys chuckling at us.

"Get away from me" poking his side with my fingers, he squirms away from my touch, a small grunt leaving his lips as I bend over, my hands on my knees as I laugh my ass off, the other boys quickly joining me.

"That was not funny, do not do that again" pointing his finger in my direction, Jack offers a glare, making me laugh even more.

"Stop, I'm going to pee" holding my stomach now, I stand up straighter, still laughing like a maniac, the rest of the boys getting louder as well, even Jack lets some chuckles leave his lips.

"I'm not going to clean that up" Zach comments acompanied by some chuckles as I have no choice but sit on the floor, my knees giving in as I dry off some of my happy tears, leaning against the wall, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Guys, we just broke Cam again" I hear Danny's voice before a phone is shoved in my face, my laughter slowly dying down as I try to hide my face, chuckles still filling my ears.

"I can't -" rubbing my eyes slightly, I let my hands drop on my knees, a sigh leaving my lips.

"You can't what?" Corbyn chuckles, a few giggles leaving my lips as well before I glare at him.