12 - "You're so innocent, Zach, I swear"

"So are you two going to adress it on social media or leave it the way it is?" Daniel asks, breaking the silence, as I find myself wondering what would be better.

"I don't know" I shrug, shifting my head a little to look up at Jonah, who begins brushing his hand up and down my arm.

"Me neither. I guess leaving it the way it is, would be the easiest and best idea for now. But sooner or later, the interviews will shift to that question and I won't lie to them, if that's okay with you?"

Fully agreeing with him, I send him a smile and nod my head at his question.

"Now, who is ready for some pizza?" Zach pipes up, throwing his arms in the air excitedly as the boys and I begin laughing.

"What kind of question is that?" Jack scoffs, getting out his phone already dialing the number for the delivery service.

Before I can open my mouth again, my phone lights up on my thigh, catches my attention as I grab it in my hands and look at the screen.
Being greeted by a text from Alex, I tap the notification to open whatsapp and look at the message.

Just checking in to send you my adressn it's only two blocks from the restaurant: Bakerdtreet 31
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow
Alex ✌

A small giggle leaves my lips at the text as I feel Jonah shift beside me slightly, presumably looking over my shoulder again, reading the text as well.
I don't mind him reading it, hell I wouldn't even have a password, if it weren't for the boys being so immature. I don't have anything to hide, they could read all of my messages if they wanted to, the only thing I don't want them to look at is my tumblr account where I escape into the many fandoms I'm part of.

"What movie are we watching tonight?" Daniel asks, looking at the rest of us, as I look up and see Jack answer the phone, getting up to talk to the phone more privately without us being heard.

"I heard 'The Ritual' on Netflix is a good one" Corbyn suggests making Jonah tense up the tiniest bit as I need to bite down my smirk.
Just the name of the movie made him feel like that, and he doesn't even know what it's about.

Typing out a short answer, I turn my phone off and place it on the couch table.

"What is it about?" I ask, cuddling back into Jonah's side.

"It's a british horror movie, based on a  2011 novel about 4 old friends going on a hiking trip in Sweden and coming across some weird shit" Corbyn explains to us, Jonah letting out a sigh, obviously not happy about the fact it's a horror movie.

"I was sold at the british part" I joke, my hand lightly stroking Jonah's thigh to calm him down as I get comfortable, almost laying across his lap by now.

"If I'm not sleeping tonight, I'm blaming you guys" Jonah says, placing his hand on my waist, his thumb brushing over my skin soothingly.

"Cam could sleep with you - oh not like that, I mean so you're not alone" Zach starts to joke but ends up stuttering at the end as I start laughing at him.

"You're so innocent, Zach, I swear" turning my head to look at the young boy, I catch him making a weird face, apparently still grossed out by what he thought he just said.

"Pizza is on its way" Jack informs us, walking back towards us as he sits down in his previous spot between Corbyn and Zach, sending Jonah and I a small smirk.

"What do you think about a little horror movie?" Corbyn turns to him.

"As long as Jonah's not going to complain the whole time" Jack shrugs as I hear Jonah cuss lowly making me giggle slighlty as I return to stroking his leg.

"Okay, can you give me the remote?" The blonde next to me turns to Daniel, who's apparently closest to it.

Passing it over Jonah and I, Daniel has to lean across us for a moment, pushing me down further on Jonah's lap in the process as I push him back as soon as Corbyn got a hold of the remote.

"Hey" he chuckles as an response, making me send him a playful glare, before cuddling closer to Jonah again, and pulling my legs up, placing them in Corbyn's lap as he lets out a small chuckle, quickly concentrating back on the tv as he pulls my legs closer to him with one arm.

"You comfortable?" Jack laughs from behind Corbyn, as I asume my feet are probably partly on his lap as well.

"Hmmm... a blanket and a coke would be awesome" I purse my lips.

"Get your butt up and get it" Jack scoffs, pushing my feet forward a little in an attempt to push me off him, but I'm held in place by Corbyn's arms.

"Can't you be a good friend and get it for me? I got your coke and stuff yesterday" I pout slightly.

"The main reason for you going to the kitchen yesterday was to make out with Jonah" Zach chimes in as I roll my eyes and prepare for a few insults to throw his way as Jonah beats me to it.

"Thanks to you guys, we never got to make out in the first place" Jonah groans as I feel my cheeks heat up and all the boys fall silent for a moment, apparently not expecting him to be this honest.

"I'll go get the coke" Zach decides to speak up as he gets up and I shuffle back into a sitting position, much to Jonah's dismay as he offers me a confused look, I just answer with a smile, hoping I don't look like a tomato again.

"Well, why do you always choose the kitchen for that?" Jack raises an eyebrow as I lean up to Jonah for a moment, surprising myself as I plant a small kiss on his cheek and stand up to use the toilet and bring the blanket with me on the way back.

"I'll be back in a second" I quickly inform the guys before making my way to the kitchen, also to see what Zach's doing in there so long.

"Kay" Jack nods his head as I pass him.
Turning the corner to the kitchen, I almost run straight into the young boy, who is so startled by my sudden appearance that he has trouble holding all the cans in his arms.

"You okay?" I giggle, an eyebrow raised.

"Peachy" he offers a fake smile.

"Well, no need to get sarcastic on me like that" I wink at him as I step to the side and walk around him towards the hallway, more specifically the bathroom.

Quickly doing my business, I go back to the living room, grabbing the blanket that lies at one end and shuffling past the boys to my spot next to Jonah, who offers me a big smile which I immediately return.
Sitting down next to him, I cuddle back in his side as he throws his arm around my shoulders before I put the blanket over the two of us.

Glancing at the screen, I see Corbyn already found the movie and has it on pause, so we can get comfortable before starting it.

"What about us?" Daniel motions his hand to the rest of the boys, who are left without a blanket.

"Oh, because you were so nice to us?" I question, offering my best friend a look.
"Besides, the blanket is not big enough" shrugging, I wait for Corbyn to start the movie.

"Okay, okay" Danny chuckles, holding his hands up mockingly.

"We starting the movie or?" Glancing at Corbyn, I see him busy with his phone as I roll my eyes and grab the remote from his lap.
A low chuckle sounding from beside me as I can imagine Jonah smiling lightly.

"I'm not ready yet" Corbyn playfully snaps at me as I send him a little glare.

"I don't care, blondie" I tease him back, recieving a few chuckles in return before I press the button on the remote and the evening begins to unfold.