24 - "Wait a second. Are you jealous?"

Pushing through various groups of teens and young adults on our way, Jonah and I compromised on holding hands instead, not wanting to loose each other.
Our cups in a tight grip in our free hands, I feel like the both of us spilt about half of it already as so many people tend to bump into us.
Arriving near the dancing crowd, Jonah stops and turns to face me, his hand having a tight grip around mine as he twirls me around lightly, giggles leaving my lips as I end up standing in front of him, taking a step closer as we begin to move to the music with me shyly moving my hips and my shoulders and Jonah nodding his head and dancing to the music a little.

A sudden push from my back and I'm stumbling into his chest as he throws an arm around my waist protectively and to stop me from spilling the rest of my drink.

"You okay?" Tilting his head down he talks near my ear as I nod my head as soon as he pulls away and offers a worried look.

The current song coming to an end as the beat to the next one starts and I find myself grinning at Jonah with him smirking down at me, knowing fully well how much I love that song as I hear a lot of girls cheering along with some guys.

"You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make-up, to cover up
Being the way that you are is enough"

Singing along immediately with nothing holding me back, the shyness fades away as I move to the song, not caring what other people might think.

"Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful"

Jumping around during the refrain, I throw my head from one side to another, smiling as I hear Jonah singing along as well.
Grabbing my hand again, he twirls me around another time before pulling me closer to him, a few giggles leaving my lips as I take a step back and take a small sip from my cup.

Dancing around with Jonah as we bang out the lyrics, we calm down a little at the middle part after the many na na na na's of the song due to our energy coming to a low and the song turning slower.
A pull on my hand and I'm only a few inches away from Jonah as his hand snakes around my waist and he sings the last few lines in my ear, goosebumps running down my spine as I bite down my smile.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh oh"

And as the soon picks up a quicker pace again, we don't dance like the rest of the people around us, too busy smiling at each other as Jonah tilts his head down to mine, nudging my nose with his before I lean closer and he closes the space between us, our lips slowly moving against each other, my hand travelling to his cheek.
Pulling away a little, I rest my forehead against his, biting down my lip, the song coming to an end.

"You don't know how beautiful you really are, do you?" Jonah mutters lowly as I close my eyes briefly, pulling my face away from his as I look up at him.

"I-" before I get another word out, an arm slinging around my shoulders interupts us as Alex's voice sounds over the music.

"Hey! You having fun?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, thanks" shaking my head a little amused, I glance at Jonah, finding him chuckling as well.

"You two up for a round of beer pong? I still need two people" Alex looks at Jonah, raising both his eyebrows.