5 - "No need to get violent"

Stepping into Daniel's room, I immediately go for the closet and pull out the first shirt that catches my eye, which just happens to be some 'why don't we' merch.

Another smile breaks loose on my face as I take a seat on Danny's bed and just think about how lucky I am having this cutie as my best friend and how happy I am for his success and the opportunity to really live life and visit all those awesome places in the world. Sniffling quietly, I feel my stomach drop thinking back to the times I was stuck here at work, while my best friend was so far away. Don't get me wrong, I'm unbelievable proud of him and so happy for him, but I really miss him when the boys are on tour. It doesn't make it better, when I remember that he has his life basically planned out while I'm still working in a restaurant serving people for minimum wage and no clue what to do next. My dream university didn't want me last time, and if I'll get in this time is still not clear. If that's even what I want...

A shakey breath leaves my lips as I decide to push these thoughts away for now and focus on the here and now. So I get up and make my way towards the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I'm not even fully in the bathroom yet as I realize that I forgot my phone downstairs and call me addicted but I need my music for a peaceful shower, not to mention that I left it with 5 immature boys, one of them knowing my password.
Placing the shirt, I'll use as a pyjama on the closed toilet seat, I shuffle out of the room and walk back towards the stairs to get downstairs and hopefully find my phone laying untouched on the couch table.

Who am I kidding?

Setting foot in the living room, I find them all huddled up in a corner, looking at something in Daniel's hands. Already knowing what it is, I quickly stomp over to them and stop right in front of them, both hands on my hips as I raise my eyebrows.
It takes them a second but their eyes quickly fix on me, smirks playing on their lips as my mind jumps to the worst case scenarios.

"What did you do this time?" I briefly close my eyes, sighing deeply.

"Well..." I don't like the way Daniel drags out the word as I narrow my eyes at him.

Trying to grab the phone out of his hands, he is fast to dug under my arms and runs to the other end of the table, his thumbs hovering over the screen, making me believe he is currently texting someone or typing out an embarrassing tweet.

"Daniel" I warn turning on my heel so I'm facing him.

"'@TomHolland1996, I was just wondering if you'd like to meet up for a coffee sometime, hmu when you're in LA' and tweet" He reads from the screen in his hands, before his eyes jump back to my face, a stupid grin playing on his lips.

"I will kill you" I stay suprisingly calm as the words leave my lips and I take a deep breath.

"Look, already 200 retweets" he turns the phone so I'm able to see the screen as I see the number rise with every second.

"Daniel?" Zach asks slowly from behind me, making the brunette in front of me look at him.

"Yeah?" A confused look is thrown Zach's way.

"Run!" The youngest yells as I take a step forward, trying to run after the boy that just ruined every slight chance of the unrealistic romance Tom and I could've had.
Unfortunately, Daniel is living with 4 other boys who are his friends and just as immature as him, so I don't even get to take a second step before I'm pulled onto the couch by several different hands, being held in place as their laughs fill the house and I find myself groaning in embarrassment.

"I hate you guys" I sigh loudly as I feel them loosen their grip around me until I'm only feeling two hands on either side of my wrists.
Looking at them I see that Zach is holding my right one and Jonah my left one as Jack and Corbyn got up from the couch and are on their way to join Daniel probably wanting to see what my followers think of this.