6 - "Is something wrong with my earlobes?"

10 minutes and a relaxing shower later, I turn the water off and step out of the shower, humming along to a song that in the meantime turned into 'Start Over Again' by New Hope Club. Yes, I'm quite into men bands and providing you with awesome songs, you should give a listen.
I quickly dry myself off with a towel before throwing it near the door to put it in the laundry basket on my way out of the bathroom.

Picking up Daniel's shirt, that I will now claim as mine, I pull it over my head and slip on my underwear.

Folding the clothes, I wore before, I take them out of the room with me but not before I grab my phone and turn the volume down but don't stop the song fully as I want to end my private concert right and grab the towel as well.
Closing the door behind me, I turn off the light and walk towards Daniel's room, singing along the chorus as I bop my head from one side to another.
The door opens easily as I skip to the table and put my clothes on it before turning around on my heel and making my way towards the door.
Stopping by his closet, I take a quick look at myself in the mirror and decide to put my wet hair in a bun rather than risking the shirt getting too wet.
Bending over, I get a good grip of my hair before starting to twirl it in my hands and straighten up to put it in a bun on the top of my head.

Another look at myself and I'm happy with the hair, not going to touch on my face without make up, but the boys saw me like this a million times before so I won't fool anyone anyways.
Grabbing the towel, I dropped to the floor moments before, I get my phone that laid next to it as well and stop the song that just started.

Making my way out of Danny's room, I stop by the laundry basket before walking down the stairs and towards the living room.

"So what is up, my buttercups?" I strech my arms in the air, unintentional revealing quite a lot of my thighs as I seemingly overestimated the length of the shirt.

Being met by silence but all the boys looking at me with raised eyebrows, I'm confused as to why they react that way, is it because of the quote, I stole from a Smii7y video, or the fact that I was just millimetres away from showing the boys my panties.

Clearing my throat, my cheeks heat up a little, as I decide the second option was probably the reason.
I try to hide my blush as I quickly make my way towards one end of the couch, sitting down next to Jack, pulling the shirt into my lap as I cross my legs to make sure it doesn't happen again.
It's not that weird, they've seen me in a bikini before, but I guess it was quite suprising.

A quick glance at the boys and I see that their eyes followed my form and are now dancing around my face.

"What?" My voice quivers as I'd love to just smack myself right now and here.

"Uh.." Jack clears his throat, seemingly being at a loss of words like the others but quickly catches himself as he speaks up again.
"That short - shirt, I mean, it looks good on you"

"Thanks, Jack" I blush slightly before I find the confidence to form a little smirk on my lips.
"But that is obvious, isn't it? I mean I'm wearing your merch" I pull the shirt down a little more as I look at it before sending the boy a wink.

"Right" he blows out some air through his nose before we fall into an awkward silence.

"So, what are you doing?" I ask after a while, glancing at the tv to see some advertisement play on it before I turn back to the boys.

"Nothing much, just watching some random movie" Daniel shrugs, returning to being somewhat normal again.

Nodding my head in acknowledgement, I glance at my phone again, just to see that twitter is basically blowing up.
Opening the app, I scroll through some of the comments on my latest tweet.