13 - "You can't win this, Jonah"

"I don't think that movie was appropriate for Zach" Jonah speaks up as the credits play on the screen.

The pizza arrived half an hour into the movie, the empty cartons laying on the couch table next to the coke cans and some half eaten bags of chips.

My arms wrapped around Jonah's middle as my legs are comfortably placed in Corbyn's lap, curled close to my stomach, so I won't bother Jack, who complained immediately as I streched my feet on his legs. Jonah's fingers drawing little circles on my hip.

"Bro, first of all its for teens aged 16 and older, secondly, you were the one with the clenched jaw and scared expression" Zach shoots back, making me giggle lightly as I begin to sit up next to Jonah.

"Well, I don't like horror movies" he tries to defend, his hand slipping from my form to his lap as he pulls his arm back from me.

"No shit" Jack scoffs, offering him a deadpanned look making me laugh harder.

"You can't win this, Jonah" I turn to grin at him, getting to my feet slowly and taking a hold of the cans, planning on carrying them to the kitchen.

"I know" sighing he throws his head back, pinching the bridge of his nose as I shake my head at him before walking towards the kitchen.
Hearing some shuffling behind me, I turn my head to see Jonah getting up as well, grabbing the empty cartons and making his way towards me before Jack quickly jumps up and pulls them out of his hand, leaving all of us confused for a second.

"Nah, I'm not letting you two in the kitchen together anymore. At least not alone" he offers as an answer, most boys laughing at it, while I'm blushing and glancing at Jonah, who rolls his eyes, groaning annoyed.

"He got a point" Zach shrugs next to me, as I didn't come very far with all the cans in my arms before Jack made a scene.
Using my shoulder, I bump into him almost making him fall back on the couch.

"God dammit, Cam" he exclaims loudly, as I offer him a big grin before turning on my heel and making my way to the kitchen, not being stopped again, as I place the cans on the counter, deciding the boys can get rid of them fully.

"Hey Daniel?" I pop my head around the corner and back into the living room.
Offering me a questioning look, he stops folding the blanket.
"When are we leaving tomorrow?"

"I would say we should leave around 10" he suggests as I nod my head, my attention drawn to Zach as he lets a low groan leave his lips, throwing his head back dramatically.

"No one's forcing you to come along" I joke, knowing fully well that he really wants to tag along and that his mood will quickly change in the morning as soon as we're at the beach.

"I want to" he argues back, sighing in defeat as he looks at the ground for a second.

"Then don't complain like that. We'll have fun, kiddo" knowing how much he hates me calling him that, I'm not surprised by the dirty look he sends my way.

"I know, shorty" he offers back, a fake smile on his face as it's my time to glare at him.

"I'm not short, just fun sized" I shoot back, regretting it immediately as I realize what chance I just gave the boys to tease Jonah and I again.

"You'd agree, huh?" Jack nudges Jonah as the latter passes by him, the half eaten chips bags in his hands, raising his eyebrow at the curly haired boy, apparently not really understand what he's getting at.

"Jack, just shut up" rolling my eyes, I quickly snatch the phone from the table before turning back to the hallway, stopping with a sigh.
I can't just leave the boys without saying them good night properly, no matter how annoying they are.