14 - "I am cute"

"I've been all through the country
From LA. to Kentucky
Met a good girl in Houston,
but she knows
That there are bad girls in Paris
No, they wanna get married
And some beautiful ones in Tokyo
Some go to college
Some-"

"I need a new ringtone or I'll end up hating all of you" groaning big time, I roll over on my side to greet Daniel just after I turned off the alarm.

"You mean alarm tone" he answers, streching his hands in the air, a grunt leaving his lips.

"Yeah, I do" I close my eyes for another second, cuddling back into the comfortable bed.

"No, Cam, get up" his amused voice sounds from next to me, groaning, I shake my head, the blanket tightly grasped in my hands.

"No more sleeping, we need to get ready" Daniel says, shuffling around slighlty before I feel the blanket being ripped out of my tight grip.

"Maaaan" dragging out the word, my hands fly to my face in an attempt to rub away the tiredness from my eyes.

"What time is it actually?" Daniel asks from the foot of the bed, where he begins folding together the blanket, he previously stole from me.

"9 am" I mutter, slowly coming to terms with the fact that I indeed need to get up and won't get any more sleep at the moment.

"The rest of the boys are probably up already" he informs as I raise an eyebrow in his direction, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

"I doubt that Zach has left his bed yet"
I argue, fixing Danny's shirt on me a little, before throwing my hair into a messy ponytail and walking out the door, not bothering to wait for Daniel as my stomach starts grumbling and I jog down the stairs, heavy footsteps following close behind me.

"Good morning" I yawn, walking into the kitchen as I pull the ponytail a little higher, yet again forgetting the shirt isn't as long as I thought and revealing my legs quite a bit.
I don't care this time though, especially as we are at the beach soon, where I'll show much more skin.

"Morning, Cam" Jack calls back, as he's busy with filling his bowl with cereal as my eyes fix on the other person in the room and I send him a warm smile, he quickly returns.
Grabbing his own bowl, Jonah makes his way towards the table, making sure to pass me on his way as he stops next to me, pressing a sweet kiss to my temple before continuing to walk with Jack following him, the curly haired boy sending me a smirk as he shakes his head lightly.
Daniel, who came in the kitchen moments after me, nudges my side lightly as he walks past me and offers me a smirk of his own as I stick my tongue out at him.

Following my best friend to the other end of the isle, I reach for the cupboard to get out two bowls while he grabs the spoons and the cereal.
Placing the bowls on the counter, I skip towards the fridge, the song from earlier still stuck in my head, as I mouth the words quietly, I think you get that I'm quite into music...
Grabbing the milk out of the fridge as Jack somehow managed to empty his, I dance back to Danny, seeing him throw an amused look my way as sing along to the chorus.

"I love living with an obsessed fan" he jokes as I push him to the side slightly, filling both our bowls with milk.

"I'm not obsessed" I argue back, grabbing my bowl and walking towards the table, letting the milk standing on the counter for Zach.

"Well, you're in love with one of my bandmates, know all the lyrics to our songs and appear at our house at random times" he chuckles, following me quickly.

"I'm just a supportive friend" I roll my eyes playfully, ignoring the first part, while my cheeks heat up a little.
Pulling out the chair next to Jonah and opposite Jack, Danny sits down opposite Jonah.
I place the bowl on the table before sitting down properly, hoping Danny would drop the subject now, but of course he doesn't.