15 - "Did I interupt something?"

"Done" Daniel's hands lightly pat my shoulders.

"Thank youuu" I turn around, offering him a big smile before grabbing the dress from the counter and pulling it over my head.

"No problem, Cam" he chuckles as he begins to apply the sunscreen on his arms.

"Do you take a bag with you?" Zach raises an eyebrow at me, his hands holding a towel and his phone as well as sunglasses.

"Yeah, put it in the bag by the door" I motion my hand to the door, smiling lightly at the boy as he passes me with the same facial expression.

"Thanks, you're the best" he offers cheesily, making me roll my eyes before walking back to the counter and sit on it, looking at my phone again and deciding to scroll through instagram while I wait for everyone to get ready.

As my eyes are scanning the screen, I feel someone sitting down next to me, glancing to the side for a second, I see Zach smiling back at me, his eyes darting to my screen as his smile turns into a small smirk and I furrow my eyebrows before seeing the reason for his change in my hands.

Tom Holland posted a new picture and he looks stunning as always, quickly tapping the picture two times, I stick my tongue out at the young boy.

"Jonah, Tom is stealing your girl again" Zach calls over his shoulder, as I shove him to the side slightly, a blush finding its way to my cheeks

"What is he doing now?" Daniel jokes, coming up to me with Jonah following him as the latter stands right in front of me, craning his neck so he could see the screen, though it's upside down for him so I turn the phone around for him and Daniel, who stopped right next to me, to see.

"Well, existing basically" Zach answers, chuckles filling the room immediately.

"I just liked his picture" I roll my eyes pulling the phone back as I keep scrolling a little.

"That's how it always starts" Daniel sighs dramatically as I decide to put my phone down again, rather having a conversation with the boys.

"Not with Jonah and Cam though" Zach raises an eyebrow, trying to correct Danny.

"God dammit" throwing my head back, my whining is stopped as Jack steps into the kitchen, looking at all of us confused.

"What good joke did I miss now?" He smirks as Jonah begins to escape the situation and shuffles towards the door as I send him a dramatic look.

"Don't leave me with them" my eyes pleading him to stay, as I let a few giggles follow to let him know I'm actually joking.

"I'll hurry up" he laughs back, making me pout before he disappears into the hallway.
Slowly turning my head around, I'm met by 3 boys grinning at me widely.

"Cam, we need to talk" Daniel sighs, a joking vibe radiating from him, as I raise my eyebrow suspicious.
As he grabs my hands and pulls me down from the counter only to throw an arm around my shoulders, I grow anxious, especially as the rest of the boys lean against the counter, crossing their arms, holding a similar expression to Daniel.