19 - "I heard someone got lucky"

Knocking on the door, I wait for Danny to answer before entering the room.

"Yeah?" Calling out from inside the room, Daniel gives me the cue to open the door.

"I just want to quickly grab my clothes" informing him, I quickly pass by him and walk towards the bed.

"Cam, what do you think? Blue shirt or black shirt?" Turning to look at him, I curse lightly under my breath, as I planned to not let him get a close look at me, but I can't just ignore him either, so I hug my clothes and make up bag close to my chest as I glance at the shirts.

"The black one, if you're planning on wearing those jeans" I decide, my eyes darting to his face as he furrows his eyebrows at me and I can feel my cheeks heat up immediately.
"What?" Biting down my lip, my gaze drops to the floor.

"Is that?" Walking closer to me, I try to let my hair fall in front of my neck, without being too conspicuous about it.
Reaching his hand out to me, he brushes my hair away, his eyes growing big instantly as a grin forms on his lips.

"Oh my god, Cam! You're growing up, I feel so proud... and kinda disgusted to be honest" chuckling lightly, his hand drops from my neck and I squeeze my eyes shut for a second before forcing some chuckles out as well, my hand flying to the spot on my neck, feeling a little bump under my fingertips.

"I better get in the shower" Avoiding his eyes, I quickly slip out of the room, but not without another comment flying my way.

"I love you! And I'm happy for the two of you"

Not expecting him to say this, I stop in my tracks, my heart starting to pound against my chest. My lips curling into a smile, I drop my clothes and the bag to the floor before running back into the room and towards Daniel.

"Did you forget some-" his question is interupted as I jump into his arms, my feet barely touching the floor as I hug the living hell out of him.

"Thank you" muttering into his ear, I make sure to plant a small kiss on his cheek as I pull away from him, his arms lingering by my waist as he sends me an amused look.

"For what?" Raising an eyebrow, he lets his hands drop from my form.

"I'm glad my best friend approves of the boy I like. And it's nice to hear you say it besides all the teasing comments, that, you'll only hear me say this once, can be quite funny sometimes" I tell him, a small grin forming on my lips as I hear him chuckle lightly.

"How could I not? He's a nice guy and I know him. I'd rather have you date a guy, I know is a good guy than having you date a stranger if you really must date at all" Daniel shrugs, making me roll my eyes at the end slightly, but I still appreciate him saying this.

"Thank you, Daniel. I really love you" engulfing him in another hug, his chest vibrates against mine as he chuckles lightly.

"I love you too. But you should better get your pretty butt in the shower or Zach won't stop complaining for having to wait so long" pushing me in the direction of the door, his hand pats my shoulder lightly as I giggle slighlty.

Walking back into the hallway, I grab my stuff and walk towards the bathroom, remembering I left my phone on the kitchen isle before we left for the beach and no matter how much I really don't want to come across Jack and Zach, who are most likely downstairs, I can't have a peaceful shower without my music.

So I toss my stuff into the bathroom and on the closed toilet before making my way downstairs, planning on just slipping in and out of the kitchen and not giving any of the boys a chance to tease me.

Already having a feeling that luck wouldn't be on my side, I find myself cursing slightly as I hear two voices in the kitchen, a sigh escaping my lips as I step into the room, both boys immediately falling silent as their eyes dart to me.
I'm quick to avoid their gaze, but not before catching them smirk at me as I pass by them and grab my phone, unlocking it to read my notifications, hoping to be able to escape the inevitable conversation.