21 - "Well, thanks Zach. You really know how to talk to girls"

Stirring the finished sauce on the stove, I move my hips from one side to another, quietly singing along to 'Molly' by Lil Dicky.

"Your music taste really is all over the place" laughing a little, Jonah comes up next to me, lifting the lid of the pot the noodles are cooking in, the smell and hot air immediately hitting my face.

"I know" laughing lightly, I put the lid on the pot with th tomato sauce and take it off the stove, walking to the table and placing it on a little towel.

"So, I'm quite proud of you. You didn't mention Tom at all" raising an eyebrow at me, he places the noodles on the second towel.

"I'm really holding back to be honest"
Sighing, I walk back to the kitchen with Jonah following me as I open the cupboard with the plates.

"You can talk about him" laughing, Jonah reaches over my head and grabs 4 plates that I just wanted to get.

Turning around, I raise an eyebrow at him as he mirrors my expression, placing the plates on the counter next to me, his hands ending up on either side of me.

"I don't really want to talk about a cute british guy that I'm fangirling over to my boyfriend" my mouth gets dry instantly as I realize my mistake, hoping he just overheard it or just wouldn't get into it.
I just called Jonah my boyfriend, something I never had before and I may just fucked myself over in getting together with him as well.

"You got a point there. But I really like you calling me that" a smirk grows on his face as he nudges my forehead with his nose.

"I thought I just fucked it all up" an awkward laugh leaves my lips as I close my eyes and lean my head against Jonah's chest.

"What? No. I wanted to ask you anyways. I wasn't sure what to tell the interviewer if he asked, but now I can refer to you as my beautiful girlfriend" his arms snake around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

"Thank you" hugging him back, someone's footsteps echoing down the stairs make the both of us turn our attention to the door, waiting for this someone to appear.

"Bad timing?" Daniel freezes in the doorway, pulling a grimace as if he was sorry to disturb us.

"No, everything's perfect" Jonah says, pressing his lips to the top of my head before pulling away from me, the biggest smile on my face acompanied by a little blush.

"You guys, I'm really happy for you, but it's still kinda weird for me to see you two like that" he chuckles lightly as he walks towards the fridge, grabbing a water for all of us.

"It's quite surreal for me too" I admit, turning to the drawer with the cutlery, trying to hide my heated cheeks as I grab the forks for the four of us.

"Yeah, I can't quite believe it either" Jonah smiles at me as I turn back around and walk to the table, Daniel just placed the water bottles on, while Jonah grabs the plates and puts them on the table.

"Who's gonna get Zach?" Putting the forks next to each plate, I look at both of them, seeing them sitting down in an instant.
"Well, thanks guys"
Rolling my eyes playfully, I turn on my heel and start walking to the stairs, grabbing my phone on the way out of the kitchen and turning off the music before I slip it in my pocket.
Jogging upstairs, I make my way to Zach's room and knock on the door.

"Yep?" Opening the door, Zach's head pops into the hallway and almost knocks into mine.

"Woah, easy there" backing away a feet, I raise an eyebrow at him, making him roll his eyes playfully.

"What do you want, Cam?" Laughing a little, he lets go of the door and leans against the doorframe.

"Food's ready" I inform him, turning around again, about to make my way back downstairs.