10 - "What is it with you two and the kitchen? Is it some kind of fetish?"

Arriving in the kitchen, I make my way to the fridge, letting a small sigh escape my lips.

I open the door and grab a coke, closing the door again before opening the can as I walk towards the isle and decide to sit down on it, facing the door leading to the stairs, only waiting for one of the boys - or all of them for all I know - to slip into the room.

Taking a sip, I hear the awaited sound of the stairs creaking as heavy footsteps echo from the stairs, quickly skipping down the steps.

"They can be quite annoying, huh?" Jonah jokes stepping into the kitchen and walking straight towards me.

"Just a little" I use my thumb and finger to messure the amout of it.

"You should've seen their looks as they realised you were walking down the stairs. They were so scared you'd leave" he chuckles, taking a seat next to me.

"I put up with you guys' bullshit and jokes so far, I won't just walk away now" I say in an amused tone before taking another sip of the drink.

"What did I ever do to you?" Jonah puts a hand to his chest, acting offended.

"Can I remind you that literally this morning you made fun of me for blushing in the hallway" I point my finger to the stairs, raising an eyebrow as well.

"I was just pointing out a fact" he defends, snatching the coke can from my hand, making me send him a glare as I try to get a hold of my can again.
There is was no point though as he quickly puts the can to his lips and takes a few sips.

"That was mine" I pout as soon as he tilts his head forward again and looks at me.

"Keyword being 'was'" he winks taking another sip.

"The fridge is literally 2 feet away" I motion my hand towards the fridge.

"Why don't we just share the can?" He raises an eyebrow, smirking moments later as he realises what he just did.

"You are proud of that, aren't you?" I playfully roll my eyes, grabbing the can out of his hand, without any protest of him and take a sip myself.

"Very" his smirk turns into a grin as I find myself smiling too.
Falling into a comfortable silence, I let my head drop onto his shoulder, or rather against his arm as he's so much taller than me.
I feel him chuckle lowly before he puts his head on top of mine for a moment as we just enjoy the silence for a while.

A few minutes pass and Jonah pulls his head away, as I am about to protest that he disturbed that peaceful moment, he suprises me as he presses a kiss to the side of my head and a stupid smile and giddy feeling take over the previous thoughts.

"What was that for?" I turn my head, offering him a big smile, my eyes dropping to my lap immediately as I feel myself blush under his gaze.

"I don't know" he shrugs as I dare to look at him again.
"Just felt like it. But if you don't like it, I can stop it-"

"No, that's not what I meant" I quickly interupt him before I even realise he's just teasing me and throws a big smirk my way, my cheeks heating up even more.

"I hate to be that guy" he sighs dramatically before continuing as he brushes his hand against my thigh
"But you're blushing again, babe"

He makes me blush furiously and my stomach do flips and he knows exactly what he's doing.

"I hate you" closing my eyes, I try to avoid his eyes as I bite down my smile.

"Aww, are you sure about that?" He uses a teasing voice as he slides off the counter and elegantly turns towards me, standing in front of me, his hands placed next to my thighs on either side of me, his arms trapping my form.
My eyes slowly travel up to his face as I'm greeted by a smirk. With him being this tall, he is basically on eyelevel with me now.
I part my legs, to let him come closer, which he immediately does as his face hovers inches away from mine, that stupid smirk still plastered onto his face.