26 - "Zach is just jealous"

The rest of the walk home was spent with some jokes and small talk before we reach the door and wait for Daniel to get out the key.

Cuddling into Jonah's side, I feel him place his head on top of mine as Daniel's keys fall to the ground loudly.

"Just throw it away then" I chuckle tiredly snaking my arms around Jonah's middle.

"Already did" Daniel throws a playful glare my way before he grabs them from the ground and puts them in the keyhole, but before being able to unlock the door, it opens as Jack pokes his head outside and raises an eyebrow.

"What are you doing back already?" He narrows his eyes at us.

"Cam was about to start a fight with a girl, so we got kicked out" Zach sighs, disappointment lingering in his voice before he sends me a smirk.

"No, we left because we were all tired" I throw a small glare his way before turning back to Jack.

"But you did almost fight that girl" Daniel tilts his head, a thoughtful expression on his face.

"I wanna hear everything about that" Jack points his finger in my direction before opening the door fully to let us into the house.

"There really isn't much to say" groaning, I get pulled into the hallway by Jonah, who lets a few chuckles vibrate against my side as I pull away from him to get rid of my shoes and his jacket.

"Corbyn? Come here, our little girl almost got in a fight!" Jack calls into the house a louder groan leaving my lips as the rest of the boys laugh loudly.

"What? No way! They grow up so fast" the blonde steps into the hallway, a hand flying over his heart as he gets closer.

"So, Cam, what happened?"pulling me into his side, Jack guides me to the stairs as he forces me to sit down next to him, Corbyn, Zach, Daniel and Jonah standing in front of us, watching me intensely.

"There isn't much to say! She was quite rude and I told her to fuck off" I shrug, my cheeks heating up as I hear Zach scoff.

"Okay and now the truth?" Jack turns to Zach, a smirk playing on his lips.

"So this girl was flirting with Jonah and touching him and stuff, Cam grew more impatient with every word that left Meghan's lips, I honestly thought she would hit her straight in the face, but anyways, at one point the jealously took over and Cam told this girl off, it was fucking awesome. And she kept so calm it was really scary honestly"

"Wow. Now I regret not coming" Jack pouts slightly, his arm dropping from around me.

"And then I almost puked because these two can't keep their feelings to themselves" Zach continues, with me trying to hide my blush as I look down to my feet.

"What did you dooo?" Corbyn's voice sounds from in front me and knowing him, he's probably wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Nothing. Zach is just jealous" I sigh, daring to look at the boys, finding all of them looking at me weirdly a few smirks on their faces as Corbyn lets a small amused grunt leave his lips.

"What?" Furrowing my eyebrow, I feel a little nervous as to why they looked at me like that.

"You think Zach is jealous? Of Jonah or whom?" Daniel asks, his eyebrows narrowed while he bites down a smirk.

"No, of course not! What I meant was that he's jealous that Jonah and I are dating and he has noone like that" I cringe as I realize how harsh I was sounding.

"Ouch. That hurt, Cam" Zach scoffs, the other boys chuckling lightly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it" I whine, throwing my head back, apparently not able to win the conversation.