Chapter 4: We Are Not Killing Him... Yet.

Start from the beginning

"Why Noah" Lily asked who was sat on the couch with Brooke.

"Before I left he told me that West had something to do with his parent's death and apparently he killed his ex-girlfriend too because she had an abortion. He also knows who my mystery stalker is, which isn't really that important right now because so does Jace." I have forgiven Jace but I'm keeping a close eye on him for now.

I stood up walking over to Oliver, as I snatched his phone out of his hand he wined and tried to grab it back but I threw it over to Lily who caught it. Brooke started laughing at her brother's face, which was currently pouting.

"Most importantly he knows where my mum is, I just need to find him. Two of my men who are still in England told me he had disappeared a few months ago with no trail. Probably because he holds so much information, and I need to find him"

"So how will you do that?" I stood in front of miles as I glanced out of the window. So much snow.

"I have Ryan" I smiled to myself, knowing I had one of my best trackers who happened to also be my boyfriend. "I need to speak to you, can everyone leave the room for a few minutes please." Everyone stood up leaving the room, Lily mumbling to herself about taking a trip to McDonald's and ordering the new fourty piece chicken nugget bucket.

Her love for chicken nuggets is still going strong.

I'm a little worried that she might name her first child 'Chicken nugget'.

I closed the door as everyone left. I took miles hand in mine leading him to my dark grey couch that was rested against the wall near the window.

"Can you tell me what happened to you now? You died in my arms, how are you even here?" My eyes looked into his waiting for him to respond. Miles took a deep breath before turning his body a little so he could look at me.

"Mason gave me something that paralyzed my body for over twenty-four hours. It's something that is used to make someone look dead but they actually aren't. It's a little complicated but that's what happened."

"But the ambulance came and pronounced you dead at the scene, they must have known."

"They were in on it, Masons... well my gang were very powerful at the time. We had control of the police force but he must have had this planned for a while because the medics were in on it" A single tear ran down my face.

How can someone be so cruel?

Miles took my face into his hands making me look at him. "I'm here now though, and I'm never leaving you again. This isn't the life I wanted you to have, your my baby sister and all I wanted to do was protect you. That's why I never told you about me" I sniffled a, a little smile appearing on my face hearing his words.

"Was it them who beat you?" His nostrils flared a little but he kept his calm.

"Yeah, they had me held up in the basement but I don't think Mason was working alone. I don't understand why he would want you dead because that car was for you that hit me. He wanted me dead but not you. I think he made a deal with someone. Sometimes I would hear him yelling with someone on the phone but I'm not quite sure who" He said.

"How did you escape?" He cleared his throat before standing up making his way over to the window.

"You can thank Jace and whoever he's working for. They managed to find me and kill the men who carried on beating me. Once Mason died I was taken but I never once saw their faces. They liked to be hidden" He sat on the windowsill tapping his foot on the carpeted floor.

"As the note said, apparently I'm your early engagement present from this Ashton guy" I snorted unattractively. "He wishes, I will never agree to that. He will just have to kill me"

"So dramatic, you haven't changed much, have you? Still, the annoying little sister that I love so much. Now, there's a mini you upstairs whos already got me wrapped around her little finger" He mused.

A grin spread across my face knowing how true that it.

"That little girl has everyone wrapped around her little finger, god help us all when she's older" We both chuckled before my door burst open revealing Oliver and my dad carrying a beaten up Ryan.

"Oh my god Ryan" 

Who did this to Ryan?

Does anyone like her relationship with him or do you see her with someone else?

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X