Chapter. 70. 'Adorable as hell'

Start from the beginning

I was confused. He came closer to me, making me take a step back, suspiciously.

The moment he reached me he leaned down and kissed the area where he was staring a while ago. Shrugging due to the tingles I stepped back, my confusion growing further.

I pushed him, turned to look at my reflection and then I noticed a hickey on my neck, my eyes widened looking it- now how I'm going to cover this up- I glared at him through the mirror.

He smiled sheepishly and his hands brushed my hair from my shoulder to my back, head bend down to kiss the spot when once gain I saw the same mark.

The glare was a death glare this time.

"Siddharth!" he lifted his head making an innocent face

How many more hickeys are there on my body?

When my glare persisted, he rubbed the back of his neck smiling and hugged me from behind. I couldn't help but smiled blushingly.

Muje toh yaha gussa bhi nhi aa rha!

"Siddharth I need to see, how many more bites you've left on me."

"then see" he replied leaving me, crossing his hands over his chest, still not leaving the bathroom. I motioned him to leave the bathroom.

"there nothing I haven't seen before" he replied shrugging

I made a straight face hiding my blushing state from him. He sighed and mouthed 'OK' and left.

I took the towel off my body and looked at my reflection, there were marks around my stomach, neck and shoulder. But the one on my neck was biggest of them all.

What is he? A werewolf?

I covered my face with my palms and squealed in shyness-ok! This may sound weird but I've also fantasized about hickeys and now I literally got some.

Rubbing my forehead shyly I started wrapping the towel once again around my body and left the bathroom. The moment I exited, found him looking outside the window, facing his back to me, unaware of my presence.

I was busy staring at the combination of sea outside the window and sexy husband's back in front- the only thought running in your mind is just to ravish him here and there- was so busy ogling that when I noticed red marks on his back as well my eyes widened, slowly I moved closer to him and noticed these are scratch marks from my nails.

I gasped and an urge to hide my face grew much bigger than ever.

He must have sensed my presence coz he turned and looked at me questioningly. I blushed opened my mouth to say something but then I saw one small bite mark on his collar as well.

I didn't noticed them earlier.

I widened my eyes and covered my face once again with my hands.