Chapter. 68. 'I love you'

Anusha's POV

“Siddharth tell me where are we going?” I asked while locking the main door of our apartment.

"or at least give me some hint!"

He didn’t reply.

Once I was done locking the main doors, I showed him my puppy eyes saying
  ‘please tell me’.

“Don’t give me that look.” He said and walked ahead of me with our luggage.

I sighed and followed behind.

Idiot!

The moment we entered our apartment, he quickly ran towards our bedroom as we were already late according to our schedule.

After sharing our small vacation plan with our family members we went through lots of teasing and comments from them and especially from Bebe. So after coming back here I did nothing but followed him inside the bedroom. I gasped the moment I saw our already packed luggage.

I asked him, when did he pack everything?

He said when I was planning his birthday party at our parent's house he came here early and did all this.

In the car, I noticed that we are going towards IGI airport,
“We are flying somewhere!?”

He looked at me,
“You never going to give up. Don’t you?”

“Nope” I replied making a funny face shaking my head.

He laughed and said,
“Yes we are and now don’t ask any other question.”

“Yes, sir!” I said with a pout giving him a salute to which he laughed even more.

Well...  You can say I'm super excited.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The moment our flight landed it was already 8 in the evening and I was standing stunned by the view, this place is so so beautiful.

“Welcome to Bali,” he said pulling me for a side hug keeping his hand over my shoulder.

I smiled widely at him and gave him a tight hug wrapping my hands around his torso and tip-toeing  I pecked his lips.

Super excited!.............Remember?

He looked at me shockingly.

“What? We are in Indonesia” I said shrugging.

“Then......... let's do it properly.” He said pulling me closer to him. He gripped me firmly pulled me closer to his front and started leaning.