Chapter. 60. 'I'm living in it'

Siddharth's POV

It’s 7:00  in the evening when my flight landed New Delhi Airport. I called my driver to pick me.

I thought if I’ll leave her for a while maybe, just maybe I’ll be successful to calm my every single aching nerve but more I distance myself from her the more it aches.

I can’t bare this distance between us. I need to see her face, her eyes, her red with anger nose, her kissable cheeks, her beautiful lips. I need to see my wife.

Never have I ever thought that I’ll accept the offer of arrange marriage and fall in this much love with a girl. My girl!

But the anger in me subsided my love for her that night. And the reason behind my anger is my love itself.

I was so heartbroken to confront her this time. I don’t want to go home, see her sad face but I don’t have any other choice left. I need to see her and confirm if she is doing fine.

I can’t to go Khanna mansion either or Sunidhi’s house, they will be worried and my pride won’t allow me to share my misery with them.

Mom called and told me that the moment I reach home I’ll have to bring Anusha with me, to stay for the night as it’s Karvachauth next day and they all are observing karvachauth so they are suppose to have sargi early morning and its her first pooja so we’ll have to celebrate.

And I don’t know how I’m going to ignore her in front of them.

I arrived to our apartment door.  Rang the door bell and waited for her to open the door.

I need a minute to take a deep breath and to calm down myself.

Wait!

There is no need to rush,  take your time and then open up.

Wait!

Don't......

Great just great!

The moment she opened the door, there was a huge smile plastered on her face, like she was expecting me or may be waiting for me.

I wanted to hug her, shower her with all my love that she deserves but I refrained myself. I missed her. But my anger won this time.

I have to control myself. The more I’ll control myself, the more I’ll protect myself from getting hurt.

I don’t want myself to suffer again with all these false hopes that are so stubborn to leave me.

She was wearing a black colored short top, I don’t know what it is called but her flat belly was visible, making it difficult for me to concentrate and a turquoise colored loose pants beneath with golden lines on it.