Chapter 33. 'Shy? Me? Never!'

Few weeks later...

Siddharth's POV

Days passed like minutes when you are with the person you love the most in this entire world.

And now that I've witnessed this feeling, I will be writing a book about it.

In this past whole week she is sleeping beside me every day, the moment I wake up in the morning her face his there in front of me to make my day.

We eat breakfast-lunch-dinner every day together. And I love that.

Watching her sleeping in front of me, makes me the happiest man alive I just want the moment to freeze and time to stop.
I want everything to stay still don't want to do anything just to watch her, admire her Until my heart savours her inside me. But I don't think this is ever going to happen, no matter how close are we, I don't think we can ever get enough of each other.
Not me at least.

I want to give her a lingering good morning kiss every day, this could be the best idea to start my day with. If only she allows.

Whenever I pick her up from the hospital I want to welcome her with a hug.

Her lips felt feathery against mine every time, so tender so soft. Whenever we are close to each other it feels like the time has stopped. Or was it my world arresting?

My heart beats faster all the time. She has that strong effect on me that I never felt before with anyone and she is, only she is going to be the last one who can make me feel this way.

We work for 5 days a week. Saturday and Sunday we take our day off from our offices. Sometimes, we've decided we'll clean our house and sometimes we would visit our parents.

Last night I took her out for dinner.

We discussed so many things. Our likes and dislikes. We talked about her friends and mine as well.

I was glad to know that she has a similar taste in food just like me. She loves non-veg but not really that fond of sweets. She likes spicy the more.

No wonder why her parents call her chilly.

I told her about my life in London. I don't want to tell her about my Ex-girlfriends but something inside me wanted to see her reaction.

We were talking about our friends and their relationships, she was telling me about her friend Kaynat and her husband. How and where they met and how Kaynat almost killed him when he said yes to marry her. She never wanted to get married wanted to continue her carrier.

"You know once I had an half-Indian and a half Australian girlfriend and she was also a physiotherapist" I replied from out of the box. Just wanted to see her reaction so it's better to say anything. Dumb. I know.

"oh" she replied eyeing me with a with a frown. Her expression changed in an instant, she was giggling telling me about her friend and now she was frowning.

Aww...

She was silent, just eating her food with her right hand and fidgeting her left-hand fingers.

I was enjoying the view in front of me, she was looking pissed that was sharply visible from her face. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it, I was about to burst out laughing at any moment.

"Umm... a...by the way how long was your relationship...with her?" she said without meeting my eyes building up a lot of courage in her like she is talking about her relationship.