Chapter 32. 'Huggers'

Anusha's POV

It was the last day of my so called wedding b break, means from tomorrow onwards I'll be joining the clinic. My work place.

I was really very excited, last time I've been there it was an amazing experience.
I had worked there before for my training program when I was in college doing my bachelors and now I was working with them.

Today the whole day what all I did was decorating my new home according to me, arranging the garden and stuff.

And it was really hard working with Siddharth he just can't stop making everything funny, he always manages to make me laugh.

With him work becomes entertainment.

When I was watering the plants I asked him to keep the trovel in the cupboard, he accidentally dropped it and instead of picking it up he was scolding the trovel, saying-
'can't you do anything properly?......I told you to go inside the cupboard and here you are playing on floor....... I'm telling you if Anusha scold me because of you then man........ you'll be dead.' and then he picked it up in his hands and glared at it before keeping it inside.

The idiotic excuse for a man.

The things I feel towards him were respect first and envy the next.

I cooked breakfast and then lunch. And after that I prepared my bag and things I'll be needing tomorrow in Clinic. I'm way too much excited. As I said earlier.

It's 6 in the evening and I'm settled in our living room watching a movie 'Definitely Maybe' a drama-romance.

Basically it's all about a father sharing his love story with his daughter hiding the identity of her real mother, leaving it on his daughter to guess and she ends up doing something sweet for his father.

I really like the movie.

I was busy stuffing my face with popcorns.
When my phone rang.

I leaned towards the table picked up the phone, "Hulloo?" I answered in a muffled tone because my mouth was filled with pop corn.

"Hello! Di?"

I swallowed everything quickly hearing Ayusha's voice. I was very happy that she called I was missing her. Though I can call her too but I didn't think about it.

Stupid? I know.

"Hi....... How are you?" I replied excitedly.

She chuckled, "what are you doing? You sound like Giaan"

I cleared my throat. Did she just called me Giaan? How dare she?
"O you better watch it madam, I sound more better......like... ummm......"

"Yeah! Yeah! More like Donald duck"

Hhh.........?

"You know I think you just don't want to live anymore" I said threatening her narrowing my eyes knowing she can't see me along with throwing a single popcorn in air to god knows where.

"You know Di I miss this so much. I miss fighting with you, laughing with you..........." I cut her off

"Hitting you with pillow, eating your saving for later chocolate brownies, watching horror films with you and.....and sleeping hugging you............ I miss this all too. I really miss you Ayu"

Tears polled up in my eyes, its been so long since I met her. I never lived for more than one day without her and now I just cant believe its been almost two weeks since I've met her.