Chapter 3. 'How dare he?'

"The first time I saw her
my mind whispered
that she's the one"

_____________

Siddharth's POV

We were on our way to Singh's house, we left our home half an hour earlier than the expected time. The level of excitement I have been witnessing since morning was something totally out of my mind and the source is yet to be found.

They can't help but talk about their family time to time, asking me to stop the car sometimes to a flower shop or sometimes to a bakery- they even try to buy sweets.

Everytime I try to turn up the radio they scold me to turn the volume low, the music interrupting their discussion.

All three of them were busy eating my ears out, asking me to do this and that- like ever.

"Siddharth, son I want you to behave there, please don't say any offensive thing to them, this is going to be your sixth time and I don't want you to start again with one of your fake excuses."

Bebe mumbled something, must be abusing me for sure.
I glanced at her through the rear mirror,

"Okay Mom, I will try my best but I am not promising you anything," I replied carelessly

I was the one driving, Dad was sitting beside me on the passenger seat and Mom was sitting on the back seat with Bebe to her right.

We stopped by a flower shop- where Mom went to buy Gardenias for them. Till then Dad and I decided to ask for directions, he called someone and handed me the phone, the man on the other side introduce himself as Shekhar, Mr. Singh's son.

Last night Mom gave me a brief description of their family. There are 5 members, Anusha is the eldest one and everyone is fond of her. Shekhar is the youngest amongst them and probably the notorious. His elder sister younger than Anusha is Ayusha, she's the shy one in the family.

Anusha's mother, Mrs. Uma, is a simple lady, she's calm and soft-spoken.

Mr. Shiva is a man who appears all serious and rude but in reality he is well organised and easy to talk to.

Anusha is most close to her father, she's the most responsible one in the family and further, the mastermind in crime too, speaks less but not an introvert.
She told me that Anusha is like the second man of their house after her father, she is capable of doing everything from the kitchen to the door. Being a Doctor the girl knows business as well, she is experienced in handling her father's business quite well.

All three of the kids are their parents wealth, their parents are too proud of them all, they work altogether and run the hotels along with their father.

We reached the gates of their society and after few residential formalities we passed the entrance. The society was beautifully made, Mom last night told me the house they are living currently in, holds a sentimental value to them, they are emotionally attached to the property.

They appear interesting to me, I hardly meet people who care for things this seriously.

The society was well organised and developed, spacious and airy. We got our car parked in the basement parking space of the building.

As soon as we climbed out of the car, we were greeted by Mr. Shiva and Shekhar.

"Namaste Uncle" I greeted him

"Namaste" he smiled looking brightly at me and both Shekhar and I personally introduced ourselves.

"Hello." I shook hands with him