Chapter. 70. 'Adorable as hell'

_______________

'There are things about you that can only be explained by
Magic'
_________________

Anusha's POV

When I opened my eyes he was lying beside me, resting his head on his palm looking at me with a high voltage smile.

Adorable as hell!

"Umm?" I nodded my head upwards, asking him 'why are you smiling?'.

Still smiling?

" Staring while sleeping! How creepy Hubby?" I replied yawning

Like you haven't done anything like this before.

Bloody hypocrite!

With this his smile disappeared and a frown developed,
"Its not called Staring, it is called Admiring. And I can't help it my wife is so beautiful."

How come he is this cute?!

I bit my lower lip leaned up to him and pecked his lips. Before I could pull back he held my head to stop me and captured mine for a firm kiss, without letting me go.

We pulled after what felt like hours to me, he said, "I don't mind having another round" with that same cheeky smile on his face.

Cheeky idiot!

"But I mind" and started pushing him off me.

He lie down beside me and asked,
"it was that bad?"

I smiled shyly, " very ".

Bloody liar!

"Then why your face is telling a different story?" he asked with a teasing look

" Siddharth! We've already done it several times. Now get up."

He pouted dramatically, looking at me

"I'm sore!" I lied.

I mean, I'm, but its nothing I can't handle, besides we really need get out of the bed now. What will Mora and Derek think.

"Are you? I'm sorry, I know I should be gentle........ wait... I just go and get you some med..." he said all worried and started leaving the bed, without covering his glory.

"Arey! It's okay, I'm fine, just messing with you" he stopped and gave me a look.

"You really know how to make me do what you want, don't you?"

I smirked and raised my left eyebrow confidently. With the blink of an eye he jumped on the bed and hovered over me
again,

"I'll punish you harder this time"

"I'm hungry" I whined

"I'm hungry too" he replied with lustful eyes.

"can see."

I pushed him and this time he let me. I got up from bed, covering myself with the duvet I walked inside the bathroom. Ignoring his still ogling eyes.

I was taking shower when I realized I forget to lock the bathroom door.

Great just great!

Once I was done I covered myself with the towel and came out of the shower drying my hair with the other.

I looked at my reflection in mirror, my face was glowing, cheeks flushed, eyes brighter than ever, lips smiling and nose scrunching in shyness.

Then the bathroom door pushed open revealing my husband wearing nothing but his boxers.He looked at me from head to toe smiling, then his gaze rested on my neck and then he his smiled turned smuggish,