Chapter.66. 'All to me'

'come home in my arms,
which have gone cold
without your warmth.'

_____________

Siddharth's POV

Since the day I came back from Mumbai, she is behaving differently.

She is smiling more often at me, most of the time I found her staring. Without saying anything she is just blushing here and there whenever I'm around.

This is so strange!

Is she possessed or something?

Definitely possessed! This isn't the Anusha I left behind.

This is..... this is different.

And the more shocking thing is, on Monday morning when we fell, and accidentally she was top of me, she was about to kiss me.

The feeling of her body on my naked upper half was so....so.....tempting that for a moment it was like I gave in to my emotions and let that happen, but I stopped myself. By faking a frown.

What happened to her now?

She is definitely possessed!

She started teasing me, I wanted to let her kiss me. For god's sake that was the first time, she was taking a step. But I was so overwhelmed with anger that I rejected her.

I know she must be hurt but I was preventing myself from getting hurt anymore. It took me weeks to overcome my heartbreak and I don't want false hope again this time.

Because this time again her body will respond to me, to my touch but she will never get the reason behind it. She has feelings for me but she is never going to accept them.

So, its better to put your guards up and just live your life peacefully the way it is going.

The next day she forced me to eat breakfast with her, then lunch and then dinner. Actually, I can't sleep hungry every night and she was torturing me by cooking delicious food all the time so I decided it is better to eat silently.
.
.
.
.
.

I was in my office when she texted me,

' Invited Rehaan and Radhika for dinner. I hope you don't mind :) :) '

I decided to ignore her so I didn't reply. Of course I don't mind and she knows that better than anyone.
Then again a text popped up-

' I'm taking your silence as a yes so.........Thank you :)
try to come home early.
See ya hubby
I'll be waiting <3'

Weird?

Really very weird!

We need some psychiatric help!

And I'll make sure about that.
...............................

Right at 6 in the evening I arrived and the moment I entered our home, I was welcomed with an excited squeal and a hug freely given by her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in the curve of my neck and..... and..... kissed it.

Freaking she kissed me............ she kissed me on my neck!

My breath got stuck in my throat and eyes opened wide then she whispered,