Chapter 52 'it was him'

'I didn't stop loving you, I decide to stop showing it
Because no matter how hard I tried,
you wouldn't get it. '

..........

Anusha's POV

"Siddharth.. Breakfast is ready."

I called him from the kitchen and started arranging plates and glasses on the dining table.

When I woke up in the morning, I saw him sitting leaning against the headboard of the bed may be, just may be for a moment I thought he was staring at me, and when I blinked to clear my sleepy vision, I found his gaze resting in front of him, still holding his cold as annoying expression.

I should have checked his temperature, it was possible may be he was colder than ice at that moment. But why..?

I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen, indicating his arrival. Then I saw him coming.

I smiled at him and I don't know why I found myself waiting for a good morning kiss. I miss it.

It's two day since he last kissed me. Since we last kissed.

But instead without even replying to my smile he sat on the far chair and started eating his enchiladas for breakfast in pin drop silence.

Got to hell!!!

.
.
.

This morning was planned for grocery shopping.

Have you ever gone for shopping with a angry young man with you? Trust me it feels like hell.

Mr. Grumpy khanna!

He was so distant the whole time. Whenever I was asking him anything he frowned or sometimes just ignores me.

I felt like crying, he has never done this to me before.

Firstly I thought he is upset.

He is upset indeed, but only on me. He is talking normally to everyone but me.

I mean why? What have I done?

During the whole ride to the mall I was initiating stupid conversation so that he'll talk to me.

Even I tried to irritate him too by asking stupid question, poking his sides but he didn't utter a single word just ignored me.

Trailing my trolley in the grocery section of shopping store, I kept looking everywhere for things I require and a grumpy man following behind. Eye roll.

I pursed my lips in a thin line, irritated to explain my mood and keep on glancing side ways at him.

By the way he looks hot in this mood too!

I tried to shop.

Looking down in my basket for any missed requirement, I noticed I forget ketchup. I searched around the store for ketchup bottle and found it on the top shelf.

Ugh!

I tried to reach it but I couldn't.

I looked over at him, he was already looking at me, with an unreadable expression.

When our eyes met, he switched his expression with a frown and turned his gaze.

What the ................