Chapter 27. 'I melted'

"Brown eyes are just brown eyes,
Until you love someone with brown eyes."

(washroomstories instagram)
__________

Siddharth's POV

My car entered our driveway started moving towards the gates and I never felt this excited before. My smile was hard to hide.

The guard saluted me and opened the gates wide. Being impatient I quickly climbed out off the car and made my way towards the gates.

I rang the doorbell, waited impatiently for someone to open the door.

I heard shuffling from behind the door.

Soon the door burst open revealing shocked Anusha.

My wife. The person I was dying to see.

Her eyes widened looking at me but there was a smile on her face. Telling me she was expecting me. Waiting for me.

We looked into each other for long.
Our eyes connected, there was happiness filled in her eyes. And love in mine.

She must have missed you too Siddharth. My hopes flying high.

I wanted to hug her, kiss her peach lips passionately. I wondered how they will feel against mine.

She was smiling widely and started moving towards me. I thought she is going to hug me. The expectations inside me growing high each passing second.

I held my breath, I was dying to see what she's going to do next.

"Who is it, Anusha?"
Bebe's voice stopped her in her tracks.

Bebe!

She closed her eyes and sighed and then looked at me again and smiled.
"Come"
she whispered with amusement in her eyes.

I followed her inside the house. Trying hard not to focus on her back.
The fact that she understood my idea without even me telling her had me all giddy.

"Surprise!"
I shouted when we reached the dining area where everyone was seated

" Oh my! Siddharth you are back."
Mom squealed. Ran towards me giving me a bear hug.

"Badi jaldi aa gya! Raha nhi gya na Anusha Bina use? (You are home early. Couldn't live without Anusha? I see.)"
Bebe said teasing me

I smiled and looked over to Anusha who was blushing profusely and excused herself and left the dining room.

I greeted Dad and hugged everyone once again.

Then I came to my room to change and to relax for a bit.

I was tired a bit so Mom said that she'll send Anusha in my room with my breakfast.

I was taking out my clothes from the closet when Anusha came inside. She brought breakfast for me. Keeping it on the Bedside table.

"Here is your breakfast. Do you want me to get you anything else?"
she asked looking at me.

Only I know how much I have missed my wife. It was hard to get my fill of her through calls only. I demand more.

I nodded and started moving towards her.

I saw her rubbing her hands in nervousness.I made a quick guess.

As I closed the distance between us, she started looking in my eyes, I could see her face turning red.

"Umm...Sid..." She started mumbling something and  when I pulled her to me by her waist an erotic gasp escaped her mouth .