'Brandon'

Becca's P.O.V.

I went up to the front of the classroom and got a packet for all three of us. I sat back down at my usual seat and gave the papers to the brown haired guy, ''I'm Becca by the way.'' I told them. 

''I'm Nash.'' The Black haired boy told me.

''Brandon.'' I smiled at him because my old best friend's name was Brandon, or BB.

We all started to do the work till the door flew open and one of the guys that was in that fight earlier walked in he walked to the back of the class where Nash, Brandon and I were, he took the seat next to me and looked at Nash and Brandon, ''Are you still playing tonight?'' Nash asked him. 

''Yeah, why wouldn't I?'' He asked back

''You got into that fight this morning.'' Brandon added.

''Well the teachers never found out.'' He gave me a quick glance and then looked down at his phone that just went off.

I looked at Nash and Brandon, ''I'll be right back.'' I got up and walked up to the teacher, '' Can I go to the bathroom?'' I asked her.

''I don't know can you?'' I rolled my eyes at that irritating question.

''When I was using 'can' I was using it's secondary model form as a verbal modifier asking for permission, as opposed to expressing ability.'' I paused, ''I thought that since you were a teacher you'd know that. My bad, May I use the bathroom.'' 

She seemed pretty mad that I said that to her, but I've had enough of her crap today. I didn't wait for her to answer her question, I walked out of the classroom without another word.

I didn't actually have to use the bathroom I just felt a little awkward with that one guy that kept glancing at me. 

I turned the corner to see Alex walking through the school doors, ''Your late.'' I said to him.

''I woke up late so I got school late.'' I shook my head in understanding and went to my locker, I grabbed my phone charger and headed back to class. 

Along my way I dropped my phone, so I picked it up but when I went to continue walking I ran into a wall, while I was getting back off the ground I saw that it was that guy in math class that sat next to me, ''Are you ok?'' He asked while helping me sand back up. 

''I'm good.'' I dusted of my white shorts and looked up at him. 

''Are you new here?'' He asked

''I've been here for about two weeks but I haven't been at school.'' I told him

''Oh, ok.'' I stated walking back to class, he walked next to me on the way back, ''I'm Jack.'' 

''Rebecca but just call me Becca.'' I opened the classroom door and we both walked in. 

''What took you so long Ms. Walker?'' The teacher asked me. 

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, ''I've been gone for four minutes.'' I told her. 

''It normally takes three.'' She gave me smile. 

''Sorry I took an extra minute.'' I turned and started to walk away.

''I don't like your attitude detention after school today.'' 

Is she being serious? I turned back around and walked back to her desk, ''Are you mad because I haven't been here or was it when I corrected you?'' I said with an attitude.  

''I'll call the principal.'' She threatened me. 

''What's stopping you?'' I asked. My parents are actually good friends with the principal so I don't have a reason to be scared. 

She picked up her phone and called the principal. 

Soon enough he came into the classroom and walked up to the teacher, ''What happened?'' He asked 

''Well Rebecca over here has had an attitude with me all day.'' Of course she lies about what happened. 

''She lying.'' I turned around to Jack defending me. 

******************

I hope you all liked the chapter, since I haven't updated in a while I decided to put two up today 

Like always please vote comment and follow