'I should've just texted'

*Authors Note*

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.......

*Becca's P.O.V.*

''Yeah, they should be coming home today from some business.'' Alex told me while getting up from bed.

''They weren't there when we left.'' Kimber said to Alex.

''Kimber, just because they weren't there earlier doesn't mean they aren't there now.'' Alex replied to Kimber.

''Well we should go home.'' I told both of them.

We all left the house and went out to our cars. Kimber and I rode together while Alex drove himself back. 

I should've just texted Alex then driving all the way here, I turned onto the road that our house was on, I looked into the back seat and saw Kimber sleeping. 

Alex pulled into the driveway first and I followed behind him, I got out of the car and went to the back seat. I picked up Kimber and went inside, thankfully our parents were there. 

''Where have all of you been?'' My mom asked us.

''It's a long story that I don't want to explain.'' I told her, but I didn't want to tell her that I left Kimber at home by herself with a murder in the house. 

''Ok, Blake is in his office doing some work so try not to bother him.'' She told us, ''And, you need to go to school, all of you. Tomorrow.'' Alex and I both looked at each other and laughed. 

I soon left Alex and went to Kimber's room and put her in bed since she was still sleeping. 

------------------------

My dreadful alarm went off way to early in the morning, I rolled out of bed. Literally. 

I picked out a loose black crop top and a pair of white shorts, I also straightened my light brown hair. 

I didn't feel like waiting for Alex so I took my Bugatti and left the house, on my way to school I noticed that there was a crowd of people with their phones out recording something. 

Curiosity took over me once again so I parked my car close to the school and went to the crowd of screaming people. 

My short self couldn't see over anyone so I squeezed my way through the people. It was a stupid fight. 

I personally think that fighting is stupid when it comes to high school.

Now in my position, where my parents are gangleaders you need to know how to fight. The people who were fighting were both wearing football jerseys. I squeezed my way back out of the crowd and walked through the school doors, I went straight to class since all I brought with me was a pencil and my phone. 

''Rebecca, you finally showed up to class.'' My math teacher told me. 

I rolled my eyes at her comment, me being the bigger person in this conversation I didn't say anything back. 

Soon the classroom was filled with high school kids, ''Ok class, we'll be doing a group project today. So find a group of three, then come up to the front and grab a packet.'' 

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram, I really think that group projects are stupid, when in life am I gonna need other people to help me with an equation.

 Suddenly I noticed that two giant people sat in front of me, I looked up at them and noticed that they were both starring at me, ''Can I help you with something?'' I asked them. 

''Are you working with anyone?'' The black haired boy asked me. The two people who were sitting in front of me were both guys on had Black hair and the other one had messy brown hair. They were both wearing football jerseys. 

''Nope.'' I told them, they were both pretty good looking. 

************************

I hope you enjoyed the chapter 

Like always please vote comment and follow

Sorry for the wait