'Really Alex'

When I got home from school, I went straight to Alex's room where the door was, open?

That's strange because I locked it. I went down stairs and into the kitchen where I herd my dad yelling at Alex, "Seriously you skipped school again!?"
He paused, "What's the excuse this time!?"

"I slept in." At least he didn't rat me out, well actually he couldn't because then our dad would know that Alex is in drugs.

"For the rest of the month, you wake up on time go to school, then you come back and stay in room till you have to go to school the next day. And as for weekends you can help your mother clean the house." I herd Alex sigh, "Understood?"

"Yeah, sure." Alex muttered

"Now please leave." I herd Alex approach the door I was listening in at, Alex walked out and looked at me before walking up the steps flipping me off on the way up.

I walked into the kitchen, and saw my dad running his hand through his hair.

----------------------

Later on that day I went up to Alex's room to tell him that dad and mom were gone so that he could come out of his room, I knocked on his door but no one answered. The door simply opened slowly from me knocking on it.

I walked in and saw the window was open. Really Alex.

Next thing I herd was someone banging on the front door very loudly.

I opened the door and saw three men that were at least ten times my size, they had tattoos all over their arms, "Are you part of the Walker family?" One of them asked.

"U-uh yeah, who's asking?"

**************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow