'Like what you see?'

*Rebecca's P.O.V.*

The secretary gave Scarlet and I a pass, I left Mason to talk to the woman while I went to my locker to put my book bag away. Scarlet did the same thing but in the other direction. I walked down the school halls for about three minutes before I finally got to my locker.

I put my book bag into the locker and pulled out my binder, I carried it to my first class which was Spanish. I walked a little faster then I usually would to my class.

--------------------

I walked into the room and everyone was staring at me, ''Like what you see?'' I asked, all the girls looked away, some of the boys kept staring.

One of those boys were Mason, I walked over to him and took my seat.

''Buenos días Rebecca .'' I looked up and saw the teacher staring at me.

''Hello.'' I said with a smile

''Can I please see your pasar?'' she asked me

''Sure.'' I walked up to her and gave her my pass.

''Elefantes realmente?''

''Yep.''

''Mason, que es ella hablando sobre?''

''no.'' I laughed at his response, also at her question.

I sat back and watched the clock till class was over, I looked at mason, He was texting yet again another girl. Really just breaks a person's heart especially mine.

He raised his hand and asked to go the bathroom, ''puede me favor ir para la baño?''

''Claro.'' she said in response

-------------------------

Mason came back to class twenty minutes later with messed up hair, I picked up my books and left the classroom I went directly to my next class even though there was still ten minutes left in class.

I take two languages instead of having a tech ed class, The class I walked to was French.

When I left the previous class without permission Mason followed me, ''Mason, what do you want?''

''Why did you leave, you never do that.'' He paused, ''Forget about that, you usually don't walk out of class.''

He was right about me 'usually not walking out of class, ''Mason, I'm fine.'' If my mother herd me use that word she would flip out on me, for some reason she just hates it.

''Then why did you walk out?'' I looked at the ground and then at him

''I just felt like it, she was boring me.''

''Yeah, ok.'' He paused, ''I'll find out why.'' With that he left and walked to his next class.

*********************************

I hope you all liked the chapter

like always please vote, comment, and follow