'party'

*From Now on I'm just going to put the outfit on top instead of describing it*

I walked up to my room and plopped down on my bed, I stared at the ceiling for a while till I decided to get caught up on riverdale.

After a few episodes I turned off my tv and lights and went to sleep.

---------------------

In the morning I woke up to my phone going off, I checked it and it turns out I was invited to a party even though I don't start till tomorrow. Wierd.

Well it starts at eight so i have tons of time I went out into the hallway and then to Alex's room, I knocked on the door and waited for him to anwser.

Shortly after Alex swung open the door and walked past me, "Alex wait I need to talk to you!" I shouted down the hall.

I ran after him, once I caught up i decided to start the conversation, "Alex, there's a party tonight. Are you going?" I asked

"Yeah I am, but I need to go meet up with Amber. So can you please go somewhere else?"

"Who's Amber?" I stopped in my tracks and watched as Alex turned around.

"A friend." With that he went out the front door locking it behind him

--------------

I decided that it was time to get ready since it was 6:37 that should be enough time to get ready.

I pulled on my outfit, curled my hair and put on some light makeup. This consisted of primer, foundation, concealer, and some winged eyeliner, mascara, and I also did my eyebrows.

I put on my heels and walked down stairs to see my father talking to Alex, "Alex you need to do it tonight forget about a stupid high school party, and do what I'm telling you to!" He yelled at Alex.

Alex walked out of the house and I herd his car speed down the road. I tried to make my steps very quiet since I was in heels to avoid any questions by my dad.

"Where are you going?" He asked right as I was going to twist the door knob.

"A party, you know to get to know people." I said honestly that was really the only reason I decided to go in the first place.

"What ever but I expect you to be back for breakfast tomorrow." I love how my dad doesn't still think of me as a little kid, but that's only because he still has kimber she's currently with her friends mom back at are old town, she'll be back in a week.

I walked out of the house and out to my Bugatti. I took a seat in the driver's side door.

I pulled out of the drive way and went to where the party was located.

*************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow