'The whole gang thing'

*Rebecca's P.O.V.*

Do you want to know the worst sound in the world is, a phone alarm. I woke up to that dreadful noise every morning.

I rolled over and pressed the dismiss button that was over the snooze. I got up and went to my bathroom and took a long hot shower, I know that I should probably leave some hot water for Alex but he pored water on me yesterday so he can suffer.

---------------------------

Once I was done my hour long hot shower I stepped out and wrapped my towel around my body, I walked into my room to see my little sister Kimberly sleeping on my bed.

I walked into my closet and pulled out an Adidas shirt, ripped blue skinny jeans and some Adidas shoes. I threw the outfit on and walked over to my bed and sat next to Kimberly.

''Kimber.'' I poked her, the family calls her Kimber unless she's in trouble which happens a lot. Kimber is seven, Alex is seventeen and I'm currently fifteen.

''Kimber.'' I said again, while poking her once again

She smiled and rolled over, ''Kimber, are you awake?'' I asked

She shook her head 'no' and laughed a little, ''I'll go get the tickle monster on you.''

Kimber sat up quickly and looked at me, ''No. Don't do that last time that happened I peed myself.''

It was true she did do that when my father Blake did that to her, ''I gotta go to school, I'll be back later.''

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, ''Hey mom.''

''Hi, I was wondering if you have seen Alex since yesterday?''

''Nope.'' I lied, Alex told me that he was dealing with gang business that dad and mom don't know about. If they ever found out about him doing stuff to dad's gang they would kill him. (Not really)

''Do you need a ride to school?''

''Scarlet's picking me up'' I told her before leaving the house.  I saw Scarlet waiting outside in her car while typing something on her phone, I opened the car door and sat down next to her, ''Hey, you look cute today.''

''Thanks, you do to.'' I told her in response I took out my phone and texted Alex

*Becca* Alex are you at school

*Alex* Nope, I'm not going remember

*Becca* you better be home tonight or I'm telling mom and dad

*Alex* You wouldn't tell Nicole or Blake, I know you

*Becca* Try me

*Alex* bet

I put my phone next to my leg and looked at Scarlet, ''Ready?'' She asked

''Yep.'' I responded back, I sat back into the seat and buckled up. Safety first.

I think I should address the whole gang and gang leader thing, My father Blake Walker is a gang leader to one of the most fierce and feared gang in the world, he inherited this by his father. My mother Nicole Prescott met him and he protected her for a while. Eventually they had a baby which is my brother Alex, they got married and had me then Kimber. When Alex becomes mature and knows how to run a gang my dad will pass the gang down to him and if he doesn't live up to those expectations I'll get the gang. 

----------------------------------------

We arrived at school about an hour late since we stopped at Starbucks , if you have ever gone to Starbucks in the morning you would know how long the lines are. Me being a coffee lover I got a Grande non-fat no whip white mocha, Scarlet being her basic self got a vanilla bean cream Frappuccino.

I got out of the car and walked into the office to get a late pass, ''Hi, can I have a late pass?'' I asked

''Rebecca, what's the excuse now?'' I'm pretty much late everyday so I became close with the people who work in the office

''I woke up to see an elephant in my room and I just had to return it to the zoo, So I called Scarlet to help me transport this magnificent creature. Once we got to the zoo they took the elephant and we tried our very best to make it on time, I hope you will excuse my lateness''

I herd a laugh behind me that didn't belong to Scarlet, I saw Mason standing behind me. He walked over to me and put his arm around my neck, ''Hey.''

''Hi.'' Mason is one of my best friends and yeah I know that I have a crush on him but he's a player and I don't want to get him involved in the whole gang thing.

******************************

I hope you all like the first chapter,

Like always please vote comment, and follow

this is Becca's outfit