'my phone'

"Your a walker." He pulled over the car.

"Yeah I am." I stated with a smile

"Your dad killed my brother, get out of the car."

I went to open the door but it's locked, he realised that it was and walked around to the door and opened it for me.

I got out and closed the door behind me, I watched as he got back into his car and drove off.

I stood there speechless about the whole thing, did he just leave me here?

I started to walk back to my car which is a while back, I went to pick up my phone but it wasn't there, hopefully it's in my car and not the cop's.

---------------

*Four hours later

I looked back down the road and saw my beautiful car, finally.

I contuined down the road till I reached my car I opened the door since I never really locked it in the first place.

I looked in my car for a few minutes till I finally found my phone.

----------------

When I got home I slowly opened the door and stepped inside, "REBECCA MARIE WALKER THAT BETTER BE YOU." I herd my mother yell.

I decided that I wasn't going to walk back out of the house, so I followed my mother's voice till I was in the kitchen.

"Where the hell have you been!" Alex yelled at me.

"I got in tro-" I was cut off by my father.

"We've all been worried about you." He said this so much calmer then everybody else.

"If I can exp-" this has got to stop

"Becca your finally here." Jayden said as he walked through the door.

"Becca it's been hours the least you could have done was called." My mother added.

"Well the pol-" this time I was interrupted by Aluora who just walked in

"What's all the commotion." She asked curiously.

"Everyone shut up!" I paused once I got everyone's attention, "now can I explain myself before one of you interrupt me again?"

"Go on." Alex said

"I was driving home an-"

"Why were you driving you don't have your license?" My father asked me, interrupting me again.

"Are you done." I saw that he realised that he interrupted me, "I got pulled over and a police took me more then half way to the station before he asked for my name, once he realised that I was a walker he made me get out of the car and walk home."

"Rude." Alex mumbled

"Why?" My father asked me.

"Apparently you killed his brother." I responded, I saw my mother punch him in the arm and mumble something to him.

*************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow