'Hey BB'

*Rebecca's P.O.V.*

Once the bell rang I went into the class and took my seat in the back, ''Salut, Becca.'' He was the only teacher to call me by my nickname.

''Salut.'' I responded back. I leaned back in my seat and pulled out my phone

*Mason* Can you please tell me what's wrong?

*Becca* Nothing's wrong. Please stop asking

''Hey, cutie.'' I looked up and saw Brandon sitting next to me

''hey BB.'' He hates that nick name, that's the only reason why I do that.

''Ugh.'' I laughed, ''Can you think of a different name?''

''Nope.'' I turned off my phone and put it on my desk, ''You love the name don't deny it.''

''Whatever, love ya.''

''Love ya to.''

Does any of you have those friends that you are extremely close to that you just love them and never want them to leave your life, that 's what me and Brandon are. Please don't think anything of it.

''OK, classe s'il vous plaît prenez vos places.'' Mr. Enzo said.

The kids that were standing up listened to him and sat down.

Jasmine sat down next to me and tapped my shoulder, ''That's new.'' She pointed at my ear, I had just recently got another piercing.

''Yep, yesterday.'' I said with a smile.

Mr. Enzo came up to my desk and sat down in the seat in front of me, ''Le bureau veut que vous.''

''May I please have a pass then?'' I asked

''En français s'il vous plait.''

I sighed before answering, ''Puis-je avoir un laissez-passer?''

''Bien.'' He walked to his desk and pulled out a pass and handed it to me to fill out, Brandon looked over at the pass, ''What did you do?''

''I have no clue, I haven't gotten into any trouble lately.'' I stood up picking up my belongings and went to the office.

-------------------------

When I entered the room I saw Alex sitting in a chair bouncing his leg up and down, I decide to walk over to him, ''What's wrong?''

''Kimber's gone.'' He paused, ''Apparently while she was at recess someone took her.'' He stood up and left the office, then the building and went to his car. I followed him to the car and sat in the passenger side, ''Nicole and Blake want me to get her back to prove to them that I can work for the gang.'' He sighed and started the car.

''It's probably some kind of test.'' I looked down at my hands, ''Or, Mom and Dad are telling the truth about her disappearance.'' Alex pulled out of the parking lot and headed in a direction that I have never been, ''Where are we going?''

''Brian's house.'' I know that Brian works for my father and that Alex is friends with him but I want to know why were going there instead of home.

I decided not to ask any questions about it, I sat back into the seat and closed my eyes

****************************************

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you liked it

Like always please vote comment and follow

This is Rebecca/ Becca

This is Alex