'Becca?'

I woke up that day at about 6:30 and that's after hitting the snooze button a couple of hundred times.

I went into my bathroom and took a shower, I had to hurry up and do this because I had to blow dry my hair and that takes forever.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel and walked out of the bathroom and went straight to my closet.

I pulled out a semi-cute outfit and went back into the bathroom to blow dry and straighten my hair.

I applied a small amount of makeup and went down stairs to be greeted by Kimber, "Becca!" Kimber said while running towards me with open arms. I caught her and twirled her around, "I missed you so so so much!"

"I missed you too." I gave her a kiss I  the cheek and told her I had to go to school. I walked into the kitchen to see Alex and my mother talking to each other, "Alex can you drive me?" I asked so I wouldn't have to take the bus.

"Yeah sure, I like the hair by the way." My mom already noticed it yesterday and had to take a couple hundred outfits. 

Alex stood up and walked past me to get to his car, I said goodbye to Kimber again and to my mom before making my way to Alex's car.

-------------

I stepped out of Alex's car and saw that everyone was staring at us, again.

I thought about it for a minute before realising that they were probably looking at how expensive his car was.

Thankfully Alex didn't park to far from the school so I waited for Alex to get out of the car so I could walk with him, "What are you waiting for."

"Well I was waiting for you." I told Alex before leaving him.  I aproched the school and went inside I didn't go to my locker since I didn't bring a bookbag with me.

"Becca?" I turned around to see Cameron standing there, "I like the hair."

"Thanks,  I didn't know you went here." He should probably be the one asking me that but oh well.

"Yeah I do. Well I gotta get to class, I'll see ya around."

*****************
I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow