'I could ask the same to you'

*Rebecca's P.O.V.*

About two hours later Pablo, Alora, and Jayden came. I herd them all come in and Alex was the first one to greet them, let's be real. He only wanted them to come because Alora will be staying with us.

I walked down the stairs and saw Jayden walk through the front door, he walked over to me and said 'hi'

I told him that I need to finish in packing my room and then we can hang out, ''Becca you start school tomorrow.'' I looked at my mother in shock

''We just got here.'' I said

''I know but you need an education.''

I walked up stairs and started unpacking my clothes, I started with my shirts then shorts, pants, leggings, shoes, then accessories .

By the time all that was finished it was 1am I walked out of my room and went to the room next to mine, I knocked on it and Alora opened it.

''Hey, sorry did I wake you up?'' I asked

''Nope, I normally don't go to sleep until three.'' She told me with a smile.

''Um- do you know where your brother's room is?''

She looked at me for a little bit before telling me that it was across the hall, I told her 'goodbye' and went across the hall.

I knocked on the door and Jayden opened it, ''Becca, what are you doing its to early?'' I slightly laughed and stepped in, ''You do realize that we start school tomorrow? right?''

''Yeah, I know. You asked to hang out once I was done unpacking, so here I am.'' He laughed at my response and he sat down on his bed, ''Can you give a ride tomorrow?''

''Sure, anything for you.''

I gave him a hug before leaving his room and going back to mine to sleep. On my way back I ran into Alex. Literally.  I fell on my but with a thud and Alex fell into a wall. I stood up slowly mostly because it hurt when I fell, ''Watch where your going.'' I said to him

''You ran into me!'' He quietly yelled, ''What are you doing up?''

''I could ask the same to you.''