'becca walker'

CRAP

First off, I'm not the age to drive and I don't even have a learners permit, and I'm driving way over the speed limit.

I saw the driver walk up beside my car and tap on the window, I rolled it down to talk to him, " license and registration please."

I gave him a pitiful smile, "I, um, don't have one." I hate getting in trouble with the police so I'm a little shy.

"Please step out of the car." I did as told and got out of my car, "Follow me." I followed him to his car and he opened the back seat door for me.

I sat down and sat back into the seat, "get comfortable it's a little ways away to the station."

Great

----------------

About thirty minutes later he finally spoke up, "Why?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Why'd you do it, you know drive." I looked at him with a wierd expression.

"Because I really needed to get home." I guess that was a little lie, I was headed home but I really didn't need to be there.

"Was it an emergency?" He asked with a frown.

"Um, yeah it was. My father is in the hospital and I needed to see my mother because she was upset."

"What's your first and last name?"

"Becca Walker."

*************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow